Reviews for Flower
OBSERVER01 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
HOTTTTT!
Altair718 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
So I finally decided to give this a go, mostly because this is the only yuri pairing that makes sense, and because I love your writing. _

You continue to impress. Ah, Euphie, knowing but not knowing at the same time. It seems like Marianne and CC's relationship was kind of...I can't put my finger on it, but it seemed like went beyond just plain lust and the contract, at least, that's what I got of it.
Diamond Mask chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Ah, poor little Euphemia. So young, and CC goes to dump philosophy about life on her I really liked the way in which you played with a child's perception, like CC and Marianne's 'fighting' like good friends did. I especially liked that little hint she gave about how CC feels about Lelouch...

A unique, untried emotion faded in and out of gold-amber, as a tiny smirk surfaced to the stranger’s face. She informed the child monotonously, “When he grows up, he will wish to form a contract". -That knowing that CC displays is so intriguing. I like to read it as a kind of jealousy (Lelouch is the son of Marianne's husband, after all) because Marianne will never give herself completely to her, even if CC can satisfy her sexually.

One of my favourite lines has to be: “I don’t know why I bother,” CC replied softly, golden eyes fluttering. “Every night you tell me you will give me what I want. And yet I believe you.”

I'm glad that this was able to happen in time. And yeah, CC/Marianne is the most canon yuri couple in Code Geass. Oceans and countries apart, there will always be encouragement from me, Val.

*ahem* VIVA THE FINGERTRAP REVOLUTION!
Suffocated Entity chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I was surprised when I read this. I really like this pairing. *giggle* We need more MarianneCC! I loved the CC and Euphemia part... it was absolutely lovely.
Legendary Chimera chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Nice POV. I really liked the line,"Do you mourn the flowers?". It works on so many levels.
Axel's Ashes chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Awesome! It was interesting to read it from young Euphy's point of view. And I just adore yuri, especially yuri involving CC.