Reviews for Heaven's Door
link fan girl kyaaa chapter 6 . 3/12/2010
Cute story! please update soon! I'm begging you please! *Gets down on knees* Please! Please! Your story is so good!
sorakun9 chapter 6 . 1/26/2010
Wow, this story is so cute and it's funny! I really, really liked it! I hope I made your day a good one!
Raynre Valence - Sage of Time chapter 6 . 1/16/2010
I like what you've done with the story so far. Hope you write more soon. :)
Ichininmae chapter 4 . 9/8/2009
"Also, the chapters are getting longer because I’m trying not to be so lazy."

You weren't talking about chapter 4 when you wrote that in your A/N, where you? XD

I kid, I kid. This is a really good story and I hope to see where your planning on going with it in the near future.
Wow chapter 3 . 9/4/2009
really good. Chapter three was a little short, but still really good. Update soon.
drashian chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
Ahaha, sorry for the confusion... Chapter 3 kinda sucks and is confusing. Chapter 2 and 3 are directly after each other, with Malon asking if Link can stay in the present time. So, no timeline reversion? Possibly... ;D
asfaf chapter 3 . 8/31/2009
Wow! This was awesome! I loved it. But there is something I don't understand, really. In the second chapter, I understood it as Link finally killed Gannon, meaning that he would go back in time after meeting Malon, right? But then in the third chapter I'm suspecting that, they are children again and when Malon, (when she said that Link should ask the princess) talked about Link needing to find the three spiritual stones, which if he went back in time, never occurred. Only Link remembered I think... That made me confused.

Maybe you will explain it later (Or maybe I’m totally wrong here) and maybe sometimes I'm just an impatient ass XD, but I just happened to get a little confused by the way you ended chapter three. But still this story is awesome and I can't wait until the next chapter!

PS: Don't see this as a flame or anything bad, because it’s not. I'm just trying to help. You're an awesome author and your grammar is amazing!