Reviews for How To Take Care Of Your Seeker
Clumsy Peg chapter 5 . 10/10/2014
Its time for more MEGA-REVIEWING.
I’m preparing myself for an epic writing marathon by finishing my severe lack of reviews on your fics. :D
I hope your inbox is ASSAULTED by my presence! :D

GRAHH just discovered I cannot copy and paste my favorite sections into the review anymore D: D: D:
Have I been gone from fanfiction this long?!
*weeps*
I will push forward. It’s what Ratchet would have done. *cries*

LULZ Ironhide being so bossy. But it’s true; Oppy CAN go where he damn well pleases!
ATTACK OF THE FLYING MANUALS! WE’RE ALL GOING TO DI—
Oh wait, false alarm. Continue on.

Only Ironhide would be able to leisurely rotate cannons.

Also before I go any further you should know my SHEER JOY of them playing in a weather machine. WEATHER NERD FOR LIFE. :D
…sneering rumble? I’m now intrigued.
I think there’s a reason Optimus commands others instead of working with control panels himself.

Oh JAZZEH. :D You always giggle inappropriately.
RATCHY I LOVE YOU.

AWWWW Prowlie and Jazzeh playing with their seekerlet! I’ve been struck by another idea. I blame you again.
LULZ VOP-CREATURE xD
“Enjoy your retard.” xD
Poor Starscream, so unwanted *wibbles* But he DOES grow up to be a Useless Fail, so…

OOOOOOhhhhh, there’s no way anyone in their right mind would WILLINGLY go with Ratchet to get a checkup. Poor Prowlie. Harassed on all sides :/
Prowl is the one SUFFERING IN SILENCE today, it seems.
And Jazzeh is getting shut down left and right.

XD RATCHET YOU BEASTLY GOD. I WORSHIP YOU TOO :D
Though you’re not helping Prowlie’s suffering D:
OH wait, there we go. Now Ratchy has some concern.

LULZ Oppy is a deep-recharger; he almost needs a complete resurrection each time he wakes! *cackles*

Of course Megsy is more afraid of damaging Ratchy’s equipment and not the fragile seekerlet that desperately seeks his love and affection. Of course.

More silently torturing Prowlie. I think he gets the worst deal out of everyone in this story. Poor Prowlie.
I snorted inappropriately at AKIMBO xD
HAHAHA RATCHET AGAIN WITH THE BEASTLINESS. Dousing Ironhide with water and then blaming him for the mess. LOVE.
I bet Ironhide’s in shock from his poor cannons getting wet.
Aw, Jazzeh, even YOU know you shouldn’t take Prowlie’s work away! D:

I literally squealed “OH MY PROWLIE SHOCKWAAAAVVEEE!” at his entrance. I can’t. I just. What. Dying.
“I’m your BEST stalker!” – probably not the best thing to convince someone to let you do something.
“Would your cannon touch me?” xD I LOVE THIS. SO UNEXPECTED BUT AMAZING.
OOoooOOOOooOOOHHHH is this why he only has one optic now?! BRILLIANT.

AW HE’S PLAYING FETCH! LOVE.

There was so much squeeing and joyfulness and fluff and Prowlie-torture :D :D :D HUZZAH

This review PALES in comparison to my others; but this new development IRKS me, though I quite like its implementation. Much more difficult to steal stories, which is good for such a talented author as yourself. :3

PREPARE TO GET MORE OF ME, SISTARGH :D
Nyx811 chapter 6 . 4/10/2014
update
dragonbookaddict chapter 6 . 11/3/2013
I LOVE your stories! They help me live longer! This is because they make me laugh a lot, and studies have proven that more laughing means a longer lifespan because it relieves stress, so you're helping people live longer by being absolutely HILARIOUS! I just wish you updated more often so we can know what happens next! :(
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
Dude, Starscream acts like a dog, and yet he keeps trying to kill Megatron?
Starcee138 chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
Bonecrusher... wow... You're such a creep. Just... no.
This fic is ABSO-FREAKEN-ADORABLE. Seriously, every time I read one of your fics, I laugh so hard it hurts. So thank you for making my day :)
000011119999222 chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
Wow, your writing is totally hilarious! :D

I know this hasn't been updated in a year, but I absolutely loved it anyway, and I hope you continue. I was practically laughing until I cried in every single chapter! :D Such incredible writing. So, please continue this if you have the time because I will certainly be reading it! :3
LunaticV chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
ugaah.. they- they're just TOO CUTEE! XD

omg! ALL of them! even Megatron is afraid of Ratchet! aw, gawd! XDS
remy chapter 6 . 1/24/2012
So much love! :) Can't wait for more of this! :D Thanks for posting!
Katea-Nui chapter 5 . 1/18/2012
Please tell me there will be more of this soon! I need more! So cute! Although... I can only hope Starscream gets some of the care he needs at this age. Megsy's methods are a little... abusive.
Rebeldynasty chapter 6 . 12/9/2011
If I had to guess, Jazz being sane is the flase one mentioned at the end of your chappy. I'm loving this crack-i-licious 'fic. It's so damnably cute. Please, I implore you, continue.
Rebeldynasty chapter 5 . 12/9/2011
Lol, I love how you made Shockwave all creepy, and as a future-adversary for Starscream. Even in the G1 t.v. series, it was kinda like that. Not the stalker part, lol-but, Shockwave had that air of superior loyalty going on, and Starscream got jealous at times of the praise.

Was he even purple in DOTM? I don't recall...heh.

Nicely done, though. I'm loving this. Why is Jazz so hung up on Prowl? Doesn't smell like slash, lol...probably just likes to annoy him. ;)
Rebeldynasty chapter 4 . 12/9/2011
Lol, why did megs deliberate so long on saying his name. So stubborn. I also sense foreshadowing of when he becomes evil, though I'm still not sure you'll have that occur in your story.

And nice; Starscream has already shown his dominance over his trine mates. Poor 'Warp, though. Looks like TC will either A)be a good lacky, because he could care less about the hierarchy or B) will be higher than Skywarp, and just barely lower than Starscream, due to his nature.

You really weren't "laughably unimaginative", lol. There are only so many ways to come up with their names, especially when you've read everyone else's ideas, or if by some craziness, you found legit source that explains it (I haven't yet). In any case, I'm loving this. I love how Star is already defiant to a point with Megatron, but how he's also complacent when he must be. Cute little fragger.
Rebeldynasty chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
Hahaha, Bonecrusher as a librarian. Niiice. ;)

Megatron is just a liiiiiittle evil for sending Jazz after Prowl like that. Poor, poor Prowl.

I love the banter between all of the characters. Oh, and I figured out what you meant by "mech". I assumed you were using it to describe the factions (which are evidently not in your story, lol). You were describing gender. NOW I getcha. :)

This is hilarious. You've done an excellent job. I've literally laughed out loud at points.
Rebeldynasty chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
Lol, nicely done. Megatron was so THICK to not understand what the trine wanted him to do. XD I like how Starscream face-palms and mutters. I liked the whole chapter, really. Oh, and Megatron admiring Ratchet's threatening tone was hilarious, too. ;) I'm really enjoying this.
Rebeldynasty chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
This was so bizarre at first, but so damn cute and funny. I'm trying to figure out why the 'cons and 'bots aren't fighting currently? Pre-war?

Anyway, even if it's one of those out-of-character, not-going-along-with-the-actual-story fanfics, I like it. :D

(Let's face it; Bay didn't go with the actual storyline either, as you had so much fun with the Transformers watching their own movies in your other 'fics. ;) Which are damn hilarious, by the way).

And mechs describe the decepticons, specifically? I always figured Mech was a loose word for either side...or is it just your interpretation? (I'm writing a G1 Transformers 'fic, and I know I've used mech for both sides, so I'm trying to figure out if I've been doing it wrong, or not. ; )

Anyway, I digress. Loving this so far. :)