Reviews for Her Diamonds
starwoods chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
'Alex watched her go, unable to move from his spot on the bench. He couldn't move from the spot where he'd just watched Addison Forbes Montgomery walk out of his life forever.'

wauw, this was truly beautiful.
Judroozz chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
it didn't just made me feel like crying, it actually made me cry!

so sad.:S why couldn't he go after her or something?

you should indeed be proud of the writing! you're one of the best.:)
McShip chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Holy crap that was dramatic. On to the next!
gingertwist chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I love it ! Thank you so much for writing this !
Darling Pretty chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Given the time of year, I really should not be reading such sad stories. And yet I reread this (because, yes, I read it when you put it up, but I didn't review- I was on my phone, okay?) right now, because that's just the kind of masochistic person I am.

You should be proud of the writing, p.s. (my own personal version of by the way). It was definitely up to my standards, which you seem to think are absurdly high, though I disagree with that. In any case, I figured you would think that was a compliment so I wrote it, since it's true and all.

So I think between the two of us we could seriously depress the whole of the Addison/Alex community.

Also, can I just say that I love that I got mentioned in Kate811's review for this story? I mean, I know it's selfish, but what are you gonna do? I'd shrug if you could see me.

Anyways, thanks for the totally depressing story. I'm going to go sleep it off now. Or maybe I'll go write. It would be sad though... I'm just not in the mood for happy.

-Juli-
kate811 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Well that was just about the most depressing thing I've read since Juli killed Addison in that drunk driving story. Between this and that I am pretty sure the two of you are trying to give me a mental breakdown!

Anyway, I loved it. I shouldn't love it since it doesn't have a happy ending, but since I am an Addison Fan First, I enjoy her getting some sense of closure and an explanation as to why Alex was a total ass in Desire. And this was beautifully written! Like, really really really beautifully written!

Breaking the kiss, she straightened. She wiped her cheeks and summoned all her strength to say the words that threatened to break her: "Goodbye, Alex."

-That killed me. Just so you know!
McMuffin chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Ooh angsty, I kinda like this how it ended, I mean, if you continued it and made it happy I'd like it too... but this is brilliant all on its own :)
AiLing chapter 1 . 8/31/2009