Reviews for Mostly Logical
MR. Doctor Professor Bobby Joe chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
I know what's going to happen to agryjrg or whatever his name is. Arthur Dent is going to somehow kill him.
Person Hi Utinni chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
This is really cool! I'm assuming it isn't finished? Please update soon, I'm loving this fanfic.
lovelight chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
good god, this is absolutely amazing. it's hard to believe you're not actually douglas adams writing fanfiction XD please keep going with this fic!
EmmiKay chapter 3 . 3/6/2014
This... This story... I just can't!
Omg your writing style is perfect!
Please, please, please keep going!
KirbeeLicious Failure chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
This is such a amazing story, I'd love to read more of it!
no one but someone chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
I love hicthihikers guide to the galaxy, and my dad introduced me to star trek a month ago. I love this. Please update!
The Group of One chapter 3 . 10/11/2010
"Whirling about in the glittering starts somewhere was a little blue box. It has nothing to do with this story."

Yesssss!
Kamai6 chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
That is great!

Kamai6
Neomeneomine chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
GASP! BATHTUB! OMG!

And it's so great to see another person who's read beyond the first book :D Did you see Eion Colfer's follow-up novel? (Sequel, *that's* the noun I'm looking for...) I wasn't crazy about it, but it was pretty funny.
TheShadowArchitect chapter 3 . 3/7/2010
I know you havn't updated in a while, but that last chapter was amazing! There are very few things that could make Spock cry; Vogon poetry *sigh* one of the universe's most horrible things.
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
X.X I died laughing. This is incredible.
Swing-21 chapter 3 . 1/28/2010
This fic is hilarious XD I hope you'll write more :D
Deviously Ruined Rose chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
oh my! this makes me giggle hysterically! XD
BasicallyRun chapter 3 . 1/1/2010
Hello, I'm here from ontd! *waves*

I died a little at poor Agrajag the redshirt. And did Spock just get Rick-rolled? I think I loved the reference to WoK the best though. *sniff* Poor, poor Spock...
caramel729cucumber chapter 3 . 1/1/2010
This is AMAZING! Like, seriously amazing. I mean, Star Trek/Hitchhiker crossover is awesome on its own, but this... this is brilliant. I even love the name.

Can we have more Spock please though? I'm (almost) literally in love with Zachary Quinto as Spock, but I really don't like Kirk/Spock pairing. It's not because it's slash, I must stress, but I just think that they're better off as just friends.

I'm writing a Star Trek 2009 fic, but I haven't published it yet; it will involve time travel, wormholes, and a REBEL VULCAN ZOMG! I'm sure it won't be as amazing as this though.