Reviews for a bright spot in a shadowed room
R Amythest chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
There was a lot I liked about this piece: The premise, the dynamic, the exploration of grief and opportunism. I feel like it could have been quite something, but unfortunately I felt that the ending detracted from the exploration and was somehow unfocused.
wolfraven80 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
That was really lovely. All the little details – the weak tea, the tin cups, and the way Rhys notices everything about Titania – it was a pleasure to read.

"He places her tea away and sips at her tea, where her lips almost touched."

Oh and that was a particularly nice bit. Though the scene is sad, it was beautifully written. I really enjoyed reading it and only wished there had been more.
Silvara chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Perfect. I love it. Maybe... maybe just for consistence, I would not mind onthers chapters as shorts shots. To see other scenes of their dynamics.

For now, I put it in alerts.
serene-fire chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
"Still even the presence of buried things haunts them...so does this. So will this for her' - lovely ending, short yet which the same can be said of the whole 'fic. And just the sublest hint of romance which i like. Well done! it's not too angsty which is good. But the angst is there, in each sentence, which makes this a good story.

And i like how he observes her: "a corner curled up, a bright spot ina shadowed room' - nice simile, effective yet simple.
PPP SSC chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Rhys being jealous of Commander Greil would be inevitable, but it's true that envy can ruin your life. I like this couple third best out of all the game.

But I can see how Titania would never forget Greil as well.