Reviews for Keep Pushing Me
Nellyblue11 chapter 13 . 6/11
Please start updating your story again. It is a very good story. I want to know what happens next. What does the girl says to Nick. Do they get kira. Do Nick and cassie get together. Does Nick changes back to how he used to be 6 years ago. Please update your story.
sara-nadia chapter 13 . 4/5
please update please
FuN FiFi chapter 13 . 12/17/2014
This is one of the best multi-chapter fanfics for "Push"! You've done a great job in portraying Nick and Cassie since the movie had ended. Plus, Nick and older Cassie are easier to ship lol :-D

I wish that you would come back to finish this fic one day, but I won't hold my breath.
wideyedwonderer chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE come back and update it! PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE sorry I just love this story so much and ugh I really wanna read it!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/8/2013
AMAZING I cannot wait for the next chapter, this story is just SO good! Ugh why are you such a good writerrrr. I wish I was as good as you, I'd get such good grades in English xD
LoVin tHIs fIc chapter 13 . 11/8/2012
I know its probably been a while since you've touched this story, but i just wanted to say you did a really good job with this, so far (hint hint) :P I have a new found love for this movie after re-watching it, especially for Nick (Chris Evanstotal babe ;) ) Its good to see some good 'Push' fanfic out there, as there seems to be a lack of 'Push' fanfics on this site...Hope you decide to continue this soon! :)

x x x
Dancing Eyes chapter 13 . 9/30/2012
Yikes! I was so excited for this great story, and then I saw that you haven't updated it in a LONG time...would you pick it back up? It looks really good, and I'd love to see their relationship progress and the OOC are interesting
Ryromaniac chapter 13 . 9/2/2012
I really like this story...I hope that you decide to finish it one day! :)
BrokenMemory chapter 13 . 9/1/2012
So cool! I LOVE this story!
gilo chapter 13 . 7/19/2012
please dont leave it there! i cant wait to find out how cassie knows selby...past lover maybe? And have cassie remember...i think it would be interesting having her trust of nick well and truly rattled and instead of her fixing it, he has to fight for her friendship and love!

forestreject chapter 13 . 5/17/2012
So who's place are they at? Will someone tell Caesura whet happened? How long was she out?
Intern of SHIELD chapter 13 . 11/13/2011
*despratly* PERSON UPDATE PLEASE! Please it's too good for you to have disappered for a year. Please. For fellow NaNo? Please.
staybeaautiful chapter 13 . 11/1/2011

I just spent half of my day reading and re-reading this story.

"LOVE IT" would be an understatement.

FroggerJane chapter 7 . 9/18/2011
Was that a Monty Python reference I saw?

mianoel chapter 13 . 8/22/2011
i think nick should chase cassie for once. I kind of hope that cassie found out that nick shot her and kind of distance herself from him and nick should try to make her forgive him. nick is being a total dick, and i can't wait for the next chapt btw :)