Reviews for Love Will Find a Way
it was so cute :)
water bender chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
ahh how cute
vikingwarrior-kyndall chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
That was amazing! I hardly ever review stories, but this was awesome!
Angeltiger777 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
You did a great job with this, How would you feel if I turn your fanfic into a fancomic, said yes and I'll do it and put your name on it and everything, said no and I'll respect your wishes and not make the comic.
Mbcj12 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I loved it :)
Mina-chii chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Aww, cute! :)

To me, the singing part would have been good in a movie or something...
Star of Airdrie chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
that was very cute - well done!
solandlunaproductions109 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
That made me listen to that song ALL DAY! This story is so beautiful and sweet and innocent! I bet thats what you were going for, right? ;) very good.

LoonyLaLuna chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Okay, I promised I'd ! So CUTE! I luv it.:D
Chico Magnifico chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
WOW! That was REALLY good! I'm the kinda guy who really does not like fluffy stories at all, but your story touched me and brought out the romantic guy that was burried behind all that action-loving, Metallica-listening attitude lol. I ABSOLUTLY love your story! You kept everyone in character! This is how the show SHOULD HAVE ended! It would be an honor if you read my BB/Rae story aswell.
xBlackTigerx chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
aw this ended sweetly and to one of my favortie movies too. hee he lionking child at heart anyway this was a really good fic!,

Rolyn chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Very cute, and that had to be my most favorite song from Lion King 2. Me and my friend always sing it to one another, despite the fact that he's tone deaf.

Anyways, like I said it was cute and sweet. The ending wasn't sappy at all either. It made me giggle.

ForeverFlowering chapter 1 . 8/30/2009