Reviews for Making Moves
Edan Marie chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Hooray, fanfiction about The History Boys! And it's GOOD! I really enjoyed reading this; the Dakin/Irwin pairing always seemed so tragic to me, seeing the film, but I'm really glad things seemed to turn out all right in this. It's very well written, and overall, I loved it.
iamthepinkukulele chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Really interesting style choice, very to the point which was a nice change to read. You write rather beautifully, and these moments are wonderful.
NobodyLikesAHero chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
So well-written. All of the feelings3
WeatherWatch chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Very nice! Dakin/Irwin was never my particular favourite pairing, but you've done a fabulous job here. I'm even more impressed considering how touch and go the 'one sentence' thing could be but, as I said, you've done a stellar job.

I'd pick out my favourites for those two but then I wouldn't be abe to stop. However I will say that #10 made me very happy and you really captured Dakin and Irwin both - brilliant. :)

The last is just amazing.
WelcomeToTheAsylum chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Thank you, I enjoyed that, very delicately done.
Sugarbucket chapter 1 . 12/5/2009

"Tom can feel his back arch off of the sheets as Stuart thrusts steadily, murmuring some kind of verse at him that he can't hear because something inside is stirring, fusing together, shell and stone and seawater, until it's Atlantis smashing against the cliffs of Dover."

...Blew me away.

Seriously, you've got it and I can only hope you know you've got it because if you don't, there's no justice in the world.
Evildevilangel chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Rather loved "jousting" and "bane".
nutellaqueen chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Whoa. I am so glad to have read this. There are some powerful sentences in this fic. #23, 24, 26, 34, and especially the last one, #46, is absolutely beautiful. Gosh. You've got a way with words, that is for sure, and I think with this fic, as simple the structure may be, you really got the two characters across. I have never read fic that captured Irwin so perfectly, even in some random (though not really) sentences, which are actually the most impacting.

Okay, I am done gushing, I promise. :D As you may have guessed, I liked it very much.