Reviews for Beautiful Beast
KL chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Oh no! People are starting to flee from Fanfiction! Everyone! Come back! No...where are you going?
Kittygang.14 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Plz.! Can you update on both stories.!i love them.! I love your writing style.! :D this story and the Last Ten Minutes.! Are the best.!
GamerGirl071001 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
update? plz
Bluexsky chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I want a second story of last 10 pllz. And also plz update
random person chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
cool...pretty good so far hey did you geth the whole marring your sibling from Vampire Knight?
Umi chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Amu's parents decided she'd marry her BROTHER? Eww gross! I wonder what Utau's reaction would be if this applied to her...would it make a good story? It's your idea though...

Anyway um...good job! :DDD

Are you going to continue this story? Or too busy?

Whatev it was good anyway :D
Blue Wolf Miko chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
please update soon
muuu chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
did you put this fanfic on haitus?
meatbunluver chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
This si good!
rodricry000 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
i really liked this story please write more.
XxdarkvampirelovexX chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
i ike this story a lot plz update soon
Czy4mnk1254 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Wow really good! Can't wait to find out what happens next! Please update soon -
MitsukiTan chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
o! I think this story's gonna be a good one! I like how here Ikuto's like a really sweet person. But, wow, I can't believe Amu's parents were trying to make her marry her bro. That's a litte wrong. well, can't wait for the next chapter!

you spelt 'Happiness' wrong
miwa hoshi chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Seems good so far! _
Kinetic Sleeper chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
I really liked this chapter D! I read Masquerade Secrets too- it's a pity you've stopped writing for now, I like MS. The whole thing about being forced to marry her brother is kinda scary though...But why did Kaito propose if it's obvious that he doesn't want to marry Amu either? And what would happen if they had two girls, or two boys?

Anywayz, I liked this chapter, hopefully you'll get back to writing soon so you can finish the story xD!