Reviews for Culture Shock
I love this
Acciona chapter 3 . 12/1/2016
Ok the story seems interestin... BUT... this chapter cofused me! The action seems to be during the day that everyone got wished back from Namek to earth. Goku being only one that didn't come back (mentioned in previous chapter). And then Goku is back!How? Then it goes on and Goku is talking about the fight that they need Vegeta for? This has not been explained! Only fight can be the Androids? But they find out about it years later!(Little Trunks is born already). So the timeline here is a mess or you just missed a lot explaining. EG. Goku got wished back too, someone else told them about the coming fight (Maybe Kai?). Basically this chapter is inconsistant with previous chapters and story! As you seem to start straight after Namek but then jump forward!
SLotH4 chapter 26 . 9/20/2016
I really like this story. The long drawn out romance is very charming. Though the Yamcha bit was kinda disturbing. Also, for some reason, I can only imagine SSj4 Vegeta now that he's done with the thrashing. It's probably the bigger tail.
Guest chapter 26 . 9/4/2016
I know the chances of this being finished are slim, but I sincerely hope you continue this artistic interpretation of Vegeta and Bulma. I can honestly say this is the most well-written fanfiction about them out there. Not only do you provide a fresh take on the two, but they are still grounded in realism. The way the characters behave and react in your story are very realistic, but still incredibly true to the character. On top of this, you actually use proper grammar and syntax, which is severly lacking in 90% of DBZ fanfiction. This has been such an incredible breath of fresh air, and you convey emotions so well. This isn't just an amazing fanfiction, it's a fantastic story. Period. I understand there are more important things in your life happening, but it would be wonderful if you continued.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
Giggle, ok, ok, nice to meet you too," Bulma laughed...
"Okay, okay, nice to meet you too," Bulma giggled...
"ah, ha, ha, okay, okay, nice to meet you too," Bulma laughed
The first is how you wrote it which isn't right the second two are correct examples of how to express the fact that she giggled.
Hong Zhi chapter 26 . 3/13/2016
finally an update! good job in re-establishing the momentum, and i look forward to Vegeta using instant transmission xD take it easy, don't overexert yourself and rest more!
Bohmzawe chapter 26 . 3/6/2016
Sounds like you've really been put through the wringer, and I sincerely hope things get better for you and your family. My mother is waiting for a hip replacement and its horrible to watch her try and get around when she's clearly in a lot of pain. Despite whatever is going on around you, you've stayed pretty dedicated to this story, and if you're wondering about the quality of recent chapters, I'd like to assure you that it is anything but lacking.

I hope your creative genius doesn't wane so much that you leave the story unfinished, because I am seriously enraptured by your portrayal of these characters and the way you write.
Usually in BxV fics, Vegeta is the one who is explored more in depth, but here you've deepened Bulma's character and history so much that I'll probably never view her in the same light again.
The slow burn romance is AMAZING. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. This pace is so much more realistic and logical for two characters as fucked up as they are - you're doing their characters justice.
I must also mention that your take on Dr Briefs was another wonderful surprise and something I've never come across another FF author doing before.
I've also noticed from your author's notes you may have had some negative reviews throughout the progression, but you have stood by your ideas and I respect your dedication and not changing just to placate your readers.

I feel like I'm repeating myself but this is honestly such a great fic and I just want to thank you for having the guts to put it out there, and I really hope to see the story finished.

Best of luck to you and yours, sending genuine positivity and good vibes your way. Xx
OtakuKidXD chapter 26 . 2/16/2016
Oooooh, a challenge has been accepted
I can't tell you how excited I was to see this story updated. I was just going back to reread it for the 20th time and about screamed with joy! Your story always makes my day no matter the amounts of rereads. It's just so well written and interesting!
Sucks about your hip, that hurts and I hope you do heal with no complications. (Though a little interested in seeing what'd happen if you DID write while on meds.)
I can't complain on how the story progresses. It's always fun to read because it's not just events like fight Raditz then Vegeta then Freiza. It's actual, relatable people with events, conversation, relationships and their dynamics. Your story is probably my very favorite one ever. I hope that no matter what others say (they don't get why the plot progresses the way it does) that you continue to write. It's this kind of everyday events creating a plot that should drive people to read your story. I love how it's not a villain shows up and then a writer spends all the chapters on a search and battle. Yours is unique, different, and absolutely amazing.
Oh gosh, now I'm just prattling. Last words,
Keep it UP and good luck in both writing and life
OtakuKidXD chapter 26 . 2/16/2016
(Wasn't sure if anonymous reviews get rejected or not, so I guess I'm putting this in again just in case?)

Oooooh, a challenge has been accepted
Oh gosh, now I'm just prattling. Last words,
Keep it UP and good luck in both writing and life
BatmanBabe-21 chapter 26 . 2/12/2016
I'm loving everything about this story! I'm hooked!

Sorry to hear about your situation. I hope things get better for you. Take care of yourself babe!
called by the wind chapter 26 . 1/28/2016
thanks so much foryour update! and I am so sorry u must hav suffered a lot lately... I hope things are going to work out for you and I wish you all the best! in Austria we say Gute Besserung!
xRaianx chapter 3 . 1/26/2016
I'm coming out right now and saying... I'm confused as hell with this story and I've only read two and a quarter chapters so far. You have it starting out cannon with the events that happened right after frieza's death but now we're way in left field here with Goku suddenly showing up out of no where. I can overlook Vegeta having he's tail in the story, because we all know he lost that in his first fight with Goku, but saying in the first chapter that Goku wasn't there and then having him show later that day just doesn't make sense. I like the concept you were going for with Vegeta's behavior but I think it would have worked better if it stuck with what actually happened.
elianni chapter 26 . 1/25/2016
Owww that hurts u take ur time we'll b waiting ur healh is more important so u thake ur time and this chapter is great
JPhae chapter 26 . 1/25/2016
I'm elated you updated! Greatly written chapter as usual. I hope all goes well with your recuperation and future procedures. Absolutely can't wait for your next update!
Jubalii chapter 26 . 1/24/2016
I'm super glad to see an update, but I'm super sad to see the troubles in your rl. Surgery is never fun and it sounds like you've been having the worse end of the spectrum. :( I wish there was some way to help, but the most I can offer you is a virtual hug, a prayer, and a very warmhearted Get Well Soon! I never mind waiting for these chapters because I always know they'll be well-written and entertaining; this one didn't disappoint at all! Keep up the good work and I hope things turn for the better for you in this new year!