Reviews for Me and Mr Hyuuga
SilentMidnight2 chapter 14 . 12/9/2015
Please don't abandon this story. It's so interesting. I really hope you will continue it. I want to know what happens next. Please continue this
Chiel Chielo chapter 14 . 3/5/2014
Wow wow there's no way you abandon this story, you should write more, I have been read the whole chapter and it's pretty good, I liked the idea

Please write more, I'm gonna add this to my follow alert and favorite
departedsoul13 chapter 14 . 9/17/2012
Cool story so far! Oh, Neji, you loveable, dense block. He's like a little kid, isn't he? Good luck getting through to him TenTen...Anyways, don't worry if you're an inconsistent updater, I'm in that boat too...
P.S. Lol. In this I can just see Temari ditching...well...whatever she's doing while Tenten and the gang are at school (since she's 3 years older,well prob 2 with Tenten..)and coming to their school to scream at Neji! Lol...that image along with Neji punching Shikamaru came, but I'm pretty sure the first one made more sense. Later!
Semi-GothicGirl777 chapter 11 . 6/20/2012
UPDATE! o_e
bright-rebellious chapter 14 . 5/27/2012
Woah, I really want to know what's gonna happen next, really. :)

It's interesting, keep it up.

Good job,

BR.
Melanie Sky too lazy to log in chapter 14 . 3/17/2012
Omg, girl you need to UPDATE. this story is fantastic and I love it!
Yuaki1707 chapter 14 . 3/9/2012
I love this story :) I really want to know what happens next. Please upload again soon :)
Love Is Only a Word chapter 14 . 2/12/2012
Great chapter can't wait to see what happens next

Update soon pretty please
Semi-GothicGirl777 chapter 14 . 2/10/2012
YOU FINALLY UPDATED! I was starting to think I'd have to threaten to hunt you down 83 I love how you're torturing Neji :D Also, I hope there will be some Shikatema in the future :) DON'T KEEP YOUR READERS WAITING FOREVER THIS TIME!
Tani Hunter chapter 14 . 2/9/2012
Brilliant! The whole story so far has been brilliant! Love it! And I particularly like how you chose Shikamaru to be the poor hapless sap to be the target of Neji's ire, since Sasuke is already playing a different part. Genius against genius might well be epic- especially if Shika decides to help her- he will only aid and abettor Temari! ;) And let's not forget Hinata and Naruto! Naruto owes Tenten and no-one is more perfectly placed to fuel Neji's jealousy than Hinata! Oh yeah, this is gonna be GOOOOOOOOOD!
naash chapter 14 . 2/8/2012
no need for apologies. i havent updated my fic in ages as well.

its a great chapter. im excited to see neji feeling jealous now. cant wait for neji's big declaration of love
SaturnXK chapter 14 . 2/8/2012
Nawww... Neji jealous of Shika when it is so OBVIOUS who Tenten likes? Damn idiot. *Shakes head*
Killing Kunoichi chapter 14 . 2/8/2012
Wow, Hyuuga may be such a prodigy but he sure is stupid. He has to open his eyes a little wider, ya know. :))
RomanReignsIsTheShield chapter 14 . 2/7/2012
FINALLY! Neji sees what he's missing!
BrunetteInvader chapter 14 . 2/7/2012
This story is really interesting, and I was so sad to see it wasn't finished, please update! And yes you do have missing words, words you mixed together. It would be nice if they were fixed right away so it doesn't disrupt the flow of the story :D I'll be greedily waiting for an update!