Reviews for Heir of the three clans
my 2 guys chapter 7 . 7/10
my 2 guys chapter 6 . 7/9
my 2 guys chapter 5 . 7/9
my 2 guys chapter 4 . 7/9
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 7/9
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 7/9
Finnish Paragade chapter 8 . 4/20
okay so this is a first review from me.

Now i get that some people sure love to bash Sakura, Kakashi and Sasuke but REEEAAALLY!?
Lighten up already, that stunt with Kakashi after his disappearance was a dick move of the century as he had a nice new start. Dick move...

A beta reader wouldn't be a bad idea... Or a translator to fix your grammar errors.
I'm not british or american so english isn't my original language but i'm pretty much subconsciously translating your text to format that i do understand.

Right now i am at two minds if i should continue reading this any further...
Please update
DovahKing99 chapter 12 . 1/17
Naruto should get funu pregnat
DovahKing99 chapter 4 . 1/17
good chapter. the story line is weird though
Sman66 chapter 19 . 1/3
Some grammar mistakes here and there. Also when they returns from there 3 year training trip it said they where at genning level and going to take chuning exams again!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/27/2015
Isn't kari the name of riri' relative and keiri is the kaguya?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
I think this story would have been better without the C.R.A. the thing is the stupidest idea i have ever heard and although it is a good idea in theory for make a clan bigger quicker it should be denied because it is better if the people in the relationship love each other for the higher chance of kids rather than no love at all and only lust and there for lower chance. Now should this story have gone up without the harem then i can see it being an extremely good story
Guest chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
Dear Author
I realize that there is major kakashi bashing however, you should tone it down a bit now. I mean come on he deserves a second chance and all he wanted was a family and to settle down after what happened. Can't you at least let him have that? That was not kakashi bashing that was simply taking away what little he had accumulated honestly it was kind of a dick move however its your story so you write how you want this is simply just a opinion.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/17/2014