Reviews for New Start, Old Habits
Loveless Wings chapter 16 . 2/17/2014
I love big brother Emmett!
dfoeriv ejriv adkfjkdfjv chapter 23 . 4/24/2011
OH i LOVED your story! it was/is AMAZING! you are amazing! *happyy sigh* WRITE A SEQUAL PLLLEEEEAAASSSEEE!
SimmyRoberts1901 chapter 23 . 8/30/2010
This was seriously my favorite story on all of XD You have such a talent- and that's coming from a fellow author. :)

I love how you ended it! Bella and Edward are so cute together in this fanfic :)

I also love your other fanfics! Keep up the good work :)

XOXO- Simmy
vampylicious chapter 23 . 7/4/2010
Great story.
msnomer chapter 23 . 6/19/2010
I'm so sad. No revenge, but even still, I kept reading. I really enjoyed it!
msnomer chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Wow. Poor, Bella! My heart is breaking for her and yeah, I'm wanting to put some major hurtin' on the douchebags! I hope they get what's coming to them in the future...
reader101 chapter 23 . 4/4/2010
I absolutely positively loved it!
mcanary chapter 23 . 1/26/2010
I absolutely loved this story. You followed true to the story of the books but also with your own twist to them. Although, part of me thinks you should have made Bella give Edward a harder time (i felt the same way about that in the books too :-). ) Or at least have Jake give Edward a run for his money...lol. But, i thourghly did enjoy this story, thank you so much for sharing.
K Krystine chapter 23 . 1/14/2010
LOVED IT.
music.is.my.heroine chapter 23 . 12/26/2009
omg that was beautiful ! ]] i loved it so much && u need 2 hurry & post on damage control ]]
music.is.my.heroine chapter 20 . 12/24/2009
I loved it omg iam so happy bella forgave him and iam so happy to hear u say that u will consider a epilogue :) :) :) becuase iam so sad that the story is going to end because I have three chapters left iam going to go as slow as I can to take it all in :)
music.is.my.heroine chapter 18 . 12/24/2009
Aw iam in tears I feel so sorry for them both smh but iam happy their trying to work things out though )
music.is.my.heroine chapter 17 . 12/24/2009
Woow he's been having sex bad boy bad boy
music.is.my.heroine chapter 16 . 12/24/2009
I wanna kill jake! N for edward man I just don't know/
music.is.my.heroine chapter 15 . 12/24/2009