Reviews for Story Time
mariforalltmnteterna chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Even for storytelling they discuss . Yikes!
Doni chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Very sweet.
gingerbreadball chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Extremely well written story, and I love the idea of Spock and Kirk telling bedtime stories to their son (:

The stories that they tell match their personalities really well, and I like that. I also like the little details you included like how Klingons had a weakness for gravy. Completely illogical, but terribly amusing! I wasn't sure if I would like the concept of them having a son, because it's biologically impossible and all that jazz, but the way you portrayed Sorel was brilliant. I am totally in love with this little boy now!

Lastly, thank you for writing this! I enjoyed it immensely (:
Mrpointyhorns chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Did Sorel fall asleep during Jim's bedtime story because then I'm going to have to go with Spock on this one.
applesoranges09 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
I just wanted to say that I love your stories! They're incredibly cute and hilarious! You manage to keep their personalities in mind while creating humorous (and sweet!) situations. Thank you so much, and keep up the good work! D
abbby chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
cute!
CersiFinallyGotWhatSheDeserved chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
A great story. Very good.
nerdyrobotlove2 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Heh heh! Gonna settle it in bed! I like the Klingon's weakness for gravy. It would be funny if they met a Klingon that actually had that. I love Sorel. He's so cute.
stardating chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I love these stories of yours. So cheerful and light-hearted, without half of the drama other stories have (though those are just as good). Care to ever write how Sorel ever came to be (or have I just missed it in a fanfic of yours)?
SodaMyPlatypus93 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
OH! I loved this chapter. I love all your Sorel stories. I just want more and more!

And I loved how they resolved the 'problem' at the end ;D. That was great.

newt gayszler chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
lol...so frackin cute
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
lol this was great nice job
sexypancake chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
They make me very happy too! Though I feel like I'd have to agree with Spock, hearing Jim retell stories of great starship captains has got to get old fast. Haha.
Toadflame chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
XD I love Sorel, and Jim's stories.