Reviews for Masks and Mirrors
Thenchick chapter 25 . 11/10
Post more plz
Merlenyn chapter 25 . 11/1
Umm... wow. Duo must've been really single minded and blind to the world around him if he just charged out like that and never noticed a car coming... Way too determined to find out whatever strange secrets the two of them have... yikes! I wonder if Duo will be one of the ones that has magic to some extent or if he'll just be a regular muggle? Hmm... HOpefully they can get him patched up pretty quickly, and Heero will get a chance to really see magical healing, depending on just how much the potions will work on Duo. Also hopefully they can get him patched up in time for them all to get back to the boat so they can grab the Gundam(s) at least if Duo decides to stay with them instead of go on with Howard...

I wonder how long before Hedwig finds Harry? And if Remus will try and visit the Sydney house saying he's looking into possible places Harry could be, or if he'll just send on a note? perhaps through the goblins? Especially since there's a chance that Dumbles will try and follow Remus when he "hunts" for Harry and the like? And I love that Minerva got Severus thinking... and I love that there are 3 stages and 3 teachers usually for Occulamency training and Severus was under the impression that Harry had been taught the first two stages by others. And his horror over the idea that Harry may not have been taught stages 1 and 2 and that what he did was hurting the boy.. no matter how much he hates him, it's not like he wants him dead!

Anywho, happy writing! I hope your muse inspires you to continue this story soon, I'm really looking forward to what happens next! :)
Zyenna chapter 25 . 10/28
I'm so happy your bringing Duo into this. It's great! Please update soon!
Angeljoe chapter 25 . 8/31
I just started this story as I have only recently found this fandom. I hope you find some more inspiration to keep this story going as I have really enjoyed your storyline.
riamaichi chapter 1 . 7/31
Hey knotech! Just passing by to remind you that your fic is totes amazeballs and that M&M still has loyal readers who are pretty much dying to know what happens next. And for the Heero/Harry brotp! *Flys away*
royano chapter 25 . 7/29
when is the next chapter ? , this is a great story!
hieveryone101 chapter 25 . 5/22
Why did you stop writing? Its such a good story!
Stormblade chapter 21 . 4/23
Personally, I think Heero would specialize in DADA. As for the others (if they have magic), I would say Quatre would be Mind Magic or Healing, Duo would be Stealth, Trowa could do Healing maybe? And I have no idea what Wuffei would specialize in.
Rosalind Fairchilde chapter 25 . 4/13
Interesting. I really like the story so far and hope that you eventually update and continue writing it
misherukuro chapter 25 . 3/16
Loved the story thanks for the read. ,
Kiri Namikase chapter 25 . 1/19
I like new chaper, new chaper please, I like see the Duo action for the magic; sorry I don't know english well, I use google traductor for read but I like read next chaper.
jupimako chapter 25 . 9/27/2014
I really enjoyed this story. I wish there was more!
SlytherinGreen chapter 25 . 7/27/2014
Please don't abandon this fic, it's probably the best HP/GW I've read. I know you've probably forgotten about it, or given up, but I'd really like to know some more! I'll bookmark it anyway, I've always been an optimist ;)
Yananikki chapter 25 . 4/24/2014
belle hawk chapter 25 . 3/22/2014
wow 3 years has passed since you last updated. I guess, it would be foolishness to ask you to update as you probably forgot any plot you have so far