Reviews for Masks and Mirrors
Stormblade chapter 21 . 4/23
Personally, I think Heero would specialize in DADA. As for the others (if they have magic), I would say Quatre would be Mind Magic or Healing, Duo would be Stealth, Trowa could do Healing maybe? And I have no idea what Wuffei would specialize in.
Rosalind Fairchilde chapter 25 . 4/13
Interesting. I really like the story so far and hope that you eventually update and continue writing it
misherukuro chapter 25 . 3/16
Loved the story thanks for the read. ,
Kiri Namikase chapter 25 . 1/19
I like new chaper, new chaper please, I like see the Duo action for the magic; sorry I don't know english well, I use google traductor for read but I like read next chaper.
jupimako chapter 25 . 9/27/2014
I really enjoyed this story. I wish there was more!
SlytherinGreen chapter 25 . 7/27/2014
Please don't abandon this fic, it's probably the best HP/GW I've read. I know you've probably forgotten about it, or given up, but I'd really like to know some more! I'll bookmark it anyway, I've always been an optimist ;)
Yananikki chapter 25 . 4/24/2014
I'VE READ THIS STORY A FEW TIMES NOW AND ENJOY IT BUT ARE YOU EVER GOING TO COMPLETE IT?
belle hawk chapter 25 . 3/22/2014
wow 3 years has passed since you last updated. I guess, it would be foolishness to ask you to update as you probably forgot any plot you have so far
Moonlight the Eevee chapter 25 . 3/17/2014
Please update! There isn't enough of these completed! I would love to see how this one ends!
Thespurgin chapter 25 . 3/16/2014
it has been two years since this updated, and I fear it may be dead... but it's so promising and not a yaoi fic! such a shame... unless there remains hope?
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 25 . 2/26/2014
cool story so far
Pineapple King chapter 25 . 2/22/2014
This story's really good!
Thanks for writing!
Menjiko chapter 25 . 2/14/2014
Please update
sasusakuhiwatari chapter 25 . 10/9/2013
Luv it! Plz plz update it soon!
Robinbird0 chapter 11 . 10/9/2013
hi please keep this work up this is really good :)