Reviews for The Family You Make
Kagblueeyes25 chapter 15 . 6/11/2014
Really enjoying your story, I hope you continue soon!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/24/2014
Plz keep the story going. I love it
Champagne Toasts chapter 15 . 2/6/2014
Are you ever gonna finish this?
Guest chapter 15 . 1/11/2014
Edward and Bella are being a little to sensitive. Edward yelling at his family is going to push them away. Bella acted a little immature just be leaving the store. If it bothers her she should tell them no tell her husband so he can go yell at them.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/11/2014
I think they're beings bit selfish...let's hold out information from her about her love so that we get what we want. I would do anything for my children but shit at least care about her a little. Women die from preeclampsia.
Mutt N. Feathers chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
I've plowed through reading the first story, and now I'm loving this one. I do have one small note though, toile is a cheap linen fabric used to make a mock up for a dress before the real material is used. Tulle is the mesh like fabric used in formal dresses and ballet costumes.

I really do love the story and the relationship between Bella and Edward.

MNF
bamagal110 chapter 15 . 9/26/2013
O man I so want to cry. My aunt had a mastectomy and she was so worried about her husbands reaction and how her clothes would look.. I feel for Bella I hope u let her get better from here..
Siriusmunchkin chapter 15 . 9/24/2013
Bella and Edward are working together. Which is one of the most important parts of battling cancer. You can't give what you need to treatment if you and your caretaker aren't on the same page. Doesn't mean there won't be disagreements, bad days, and even fights, but you are there for each other. Because the patient has to make the caretaker understand what's happening with them. And the patient has to be willing to give the caretaker their own space now and again. Even if the caretaker doesn't think they need it. Fighting cancer is not something you can do alone. Their family and friends will be there for them and they'll have the support they need. They'll make it.
sogian chapter 15 . 9/23/2013
Loved it! I love how you show Bella's struggle! She has to deal with so much but it's great that she has Edward now! He will do anything to help her! He will do anything for her! Rose and Alice were really insensitive and they have to make it up for seems amazing! Can't wait to read more...
figment7 chapter 15 . 9/22/2013
I have a friend who let her 5 and 8 year old children shave her head. They had her put it in a bag under her pillow just in case there was a "Hair Fairy". Then they wrote a book together about her cancer and its aftermath. I think you did an excellent job on this chapter. You could really feel the emotion involved here.
sammieanne chapter 13 . 9/16/2013
This is more than a tough subject for me, especially knowing sometimes there is no happy ever after. I was hoping Bella would get pregnant and be surprised and happy , instead she might die before her kids go to the prom or get married.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/16/2013
Great emotional chapter. Thank you for the update.
skye282 chapter 15 . 9/17/2013
Soooo good to see this story back again, I've missed reading it, there seems to be some trying times ahead and I'm so glad Edward is sticking right by her side, not that I had any doubt he would. Great chapter
nessa01 chapter 15 . 9/16/2013
Omg half a box of tissues later! That was a geat chapter!

Cant wait for next update!
debslmac chapter 15 . 9/15/2013