Reviews for Age of Heroes: Karma and Convexity
Buffbill chapter 38 . 12/8/2015
Hey! You know what I realised? There is a song by Skillet that completely fits Certos mindset, experiences, and thoughts throughout the story. It's called "The Madness in Me"
One of the lines is: This is not the way that I thought I would turn out to be, tried to give but all that I got was more insanity. Think about it, I totally think that this song should be Certo's official Theme song. It's Awesome.
Buffbill
Zoobeeny chapter 39 . 10/27/2015
Hey, Spartan-029, got let you have it, you're a great author. I'm pretty sure you are never going to see this, like everybody else, but I just wanted to say some things. I know you probably have job by now since you were in college 6 years ago. Anyways.

I started reading this series about three days ago, and I loved it. Except like the guy who is several reviews below me, I don't really know what to say about you're idea of the anatomy of dragons, but, uuuuuh... Beyond that, I liked the plot, except how it was kind of obvious in some instances. Regardless, disappointed about the fifth book, Chimerae, been 6 years since you've been on, and almost 2 years since the last review. I hope you finish the fifth book.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Please make a book with Max being the villain or somthing! We didn't get to much from him! I want to know about his past and where there anymore like him or where they killed by the very dragons he calls his friends?!
Dragon rider 34 chapter 39 . 6/17/2014
Just a thought but what about Max being the bad guy in the new book? I mean it's a twist and you could do so many things with it! Just an idea
AdamthePyromancer chapter 39 . 5/23/2014
I loved all 4 books although I'm sad to see them end. I would have like to see more with Chrona and Certo after they go into the future but oh well. At least they get to live in peace. I also like how you made some of the stuff in this one tie in with the first 3 books. And does the new Chimeara book take place in the spyro world? If you were thinking about doing any more with this series, Id love it
Udoshf chapter 38 . 3/25/2014
First, I hope that you, Spartan-029 will read this whole thing, but since you don't use this anymore (I think), I don't think you will. Any other readers, I hope that you read this fully and can help me out with my favours.

I hope I got it right that Zealous is Spyro's and Cynder's daughter, in book 3 of the Age of Heroes Trilogy. I call it a Trilogy because this story, "Karma and Convexity" is more like a side book to me.
I loved Spartan-029's four "Age of Heroes" books so much that I finished all of them in 3 days.
I really like this book but what/where is the "Age of Heroes: Chimera"?

MY FAVOURS:
But BEFORE you or anyone reads my review, I would like to ask two favours, if anyone can give me the link the Age of Heroes: Chimera, or if it was cancelled or something, please inform me, through PM or reviewing on this review page.
And, I love Dragons, and also the original "The Legend of Spyro" games (loving this is an understatement), even though I didn't even play any. Though, I am trying to get the PCSX2 to use with a torrent of the Spyro games. If any one can help me, or suggest a better way, please also PM me please.

This is my review:

The idea of the story is great, though I think that Spyro and Cynder had deserved peace already after defeating Malefor. You could have made it so that their, you know children were the one that fights Luin, as Spyro and Cynder do get hurt (not just Physically) and they deserve much better.
It seems to me (not criticizing you) that you have copied some ideas from the original game (The Legend of Spyro) where you did not need to. For example, it would have been more interesting for you to have another enemy for Spyro, Cynder, (or their kids) and the Dragons to fight against in books 2 and 3.
Another point I want to make is that you gave the Dragons human characteristics, some which I don't like, for example, Tremor and Candice snogging and, you know, Luin doing "something" with Cynder. Don't get me wrong though, what I'm just trying to say is Dragons are not humans - they could be - but, like, all the other animals in the animal kingdom (as far as we know, or I know) don't even kiss. (I personally feel this way as I love Dragons, and also the original "The Legend of Spyro" games)

Overall, this story is great and I hope, Spartan-029, that even though these books were published long time ago, that you can publish them again.

Sorry if I have insulted or Criticized you in any way, I have only put the cons because I think the pros are really obvious.

Thanks for reading this (If you Did), and feel free to give me feedback on this review, even negative ones. (If its to biased, or rude, e.t.c.)
Guest chapter 39 . 3/7/2014
I am begging you please make a book five focused on the children of the guardians and Spyro and Cynder. It is pure gold! It could have lots of different relationships between the kids and their parents reactions to them as well. Plus that southern wolf chieftain is still alive and missing an arm, so you even have a main villain! THIS IS GOLD!
William the Purple Dragon chapter 24 . 2/16/2014
Wow, that was by far THE most awesomly epic battle I've ever seen. This isn't my official review, but I just have to say that no other story can compare to this kind of pure awesomeness. I usually don't like reading books, but the fact that this one is so cool and beautiful, just makes me fall in love with this. But still, sabre's parents are dead!? They probably had it coming, but it's still very sad. I'm guessing crona is going to talk to her about it, seeing as she went through the EXACT same thing. But now is the time continue reading this superior book!
Grecon89 chapter 39 . 2/15/2014
So, i am just going to guess that this fanfic is never going to be finished. i don't mean to be rude, but, this story has been updated for a year and a half, which really sucks because i really liked this story. The characters were great and the development was spectacular Everything about this was awesome
Guest chapter 39 . 2/15/2014
Max! Story
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
MAX STORY! I want to know his past and his future! Plus who is this girl dragon with him!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
MORE MAX! (dragon/raptor)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Love the story but please bring back MAX he was my favorite dragon/raptor
Daniel Summers chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I trully am surprised this isnt very popular. I know it revolves around spyro, but the story is so good. This is my 3rd time reading this.
CuteDawgz42 chapter 19 . 8/15/2013
Poor Certo. If I were there when he was crying, I'd lick those tears spilling down his muzzle with my tongue and give him a back rub to comfort him.