Reviews for Little Acts of Defiance
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
You've got to do more of this
Misty chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
You are an amazing writer...with the perfect spank scenes. Please write more stories of Bael and her dominant brothers. I've read yours so many times...and need more! :)
SummerParamour chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Ha, I couldn't help but to laugh at Tuvia's smug smile there at the end. Honestly, I think you did a wonderful job with this. I would've definitely screwed it up in some way or another. And, if the Beilskis had a fifth child, a girl, I think this is exactly bow everything would've happened. Great job!
Deleted User Accout chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Wow, why is this the only Defiance story on here? Are these people nuts? I love this movie and you did a really good job writing this. I hope that you write more in this category.

"Zus stuck up a single, gloved finger."

LOL! We all know which finger.
Bre-Wolf666 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Awesome! Keep it up! :)
jsmudge chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Great story! There is so much more to add to this. What happens when Zus goes to fight for the Russians? I can see Bael getting into even more mischief!

Please continue when you get the time. As a younger child raised by older brothers I understand how hard it is to relate to the people raising you as both siblings and parental figures.

Also what fun it can be messing with there heads !

Always remember the 11th commandment.

Thou shalt not get caught! (unless one has a death wish or is awfully good at pulling a shirley temple!)
bookdreamer17 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
i liked it a lot, please write more especially with more Zus!
Mogs chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Please write more of this, I really loved it
consensual-candy chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Hey, do one with Zus and Bael please... He;s like, the hottest and awesomest. Awesome idea and way of writing. I was like, WHOA XD
You-Dazzle-Me-1901 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Oh so very true to the story. I just finished watching this movie actually, ha
Rosie99 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
awesome story!
geekykhaleesi89 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
I loved this story! LOVED IT! Please do more in this category!
achillies-eel chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I have no idea if this is even a book or a movie, but I enjoyed it! Tuvia and Zus sound awesome, as does naughty little Bael! :D Hope to see more in this soon!
PickwickWriter chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Awesome story! I love the relationships betweent Bael, Tuvia, and Zus. The two older brothers were my fav in the movie! Please write more Defiance fanfics!