Reviews for The First Three Kisses
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
This is very touching! Specially the third kiss... *sigh* I wish I meet a guy who would be like Doumeki in this story... wonderful story. _
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
...Awwww. :'3
yaoilover4lyfe chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
So cute...I loved it! This made my day and it got me into the donut craze again...thanks for the fanfic. Please make more!
SSE-chan chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Sweet and simple, :P
crimsonrosepetals chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Lovely. Just so very lovely :)
yue no rei chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Oh my this is absolutely adorable!
alan is stupid chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Aww. :3
YeiYai chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Aw, sweetie this so cute. i love these kind of fics. thank you yeiyai
Exploded Toilet Bowl chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
What is this fic about? It's about FLUFF! LOVELY LOVELY FLUFF! You have captured the moments well, though at the end Watanuki feels a bit OOC. But that may be what he feels when he's come to terms with his feelings! So, depends on how readers look at it.

In my opinion, this was well-articulated, and special because of using present tense. Few writers feel comfortable with it, and your present tense was done consistently. Really give credit for that!

That was a really good read! 8D
xX-RuffledFeathers-Xx chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
...my godness..oh my!

That was pure love and so so romantic, my , you made my day!

And doumeki's commitment was so perfect and ...wa i'd love to see them married! forever!

Doumeki is so in love with Watanuki-kun!..your fic is awesome!

While i was reading your superb fic , i was listening "Dewdrops" TRC ost...wa made me cry a lot!

Akitore chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Loved this. I really did, it's really like... well written, and things.

Sorry, haha, I can't really say anymore. It's 1 in the morning and the only thing I can do is freak out and say how cute and amazingly enjoyable it was to read this. :]
asagohan-no-bento chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
This story was so amazingly sweet. I loved it!

Just how it flowed and moved was amazing, it was a very enjoyable read!
Unknown289 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Nice fic. Love how everything goes about...

Keep up the good work aye.. *big thumbs up* )
Shoryuu chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
That was great! I really like the flow of it.. and I love this pairing.. lol awesome job..
koryssa-kory chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
it's so beautiful i'm crying! i'm a total romatic. thank you for the fic! _