Reviews for Rainy Days
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Do any of you awesome magnificent writers see these meager humble reviews from us lowly underdogs that worship the fansite you write on? XD lol!

Anywho, WOW! that was like uber terrific! Tasted just absolutely Jokerish! And that last line was dead (X} - evil Joker smile) on perfection!

If he offered me his umbrella, I think I might've startled, but not screamed. That's just rude. I would'a just smiled and said thank you. That's manners.

I mean, really: who wants an umbrella in their eye or head or whatever a cornea is? Lol!
And who doesn't want to walk on the rain with The Joker?! That's just crazy! Or is it crazy to be ok with that? O.o

Great job!

rubywonderland chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Excellent excellent excellent! I loved it! :)
OceanTiger13 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Chivalry isn't dead...but she sure is.

Love that quote. Nicely done, very crazy and schizophrenic...I mean in a good, creepy, Jokery way. Not in a bad way.

Keep writing, this is good!
HoistTheColours chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Oh. My. Goodness.

Okay, so, I have a confession to make. I've been meaning to review this for a really long time-but I am a horrible, horrible procrastinator, and am now just getting around to it. I apologize.

This was absolutely spectacular. I mean, really really stunning. 'Chivalry isn't dead...

But she sure is.' -Those lines were so perfect. What a great way to end.

I really loved how there were little hints of nursery rhymes in here every once in a while. I know it may sound weird, but that just seemed to add to the aura of this poem and give it a more eerie and overall very chilling effect.

This was marvelous. All your pieces of work that I have read so far are. You are such a talented author. Never forget that when in doubt.

SensiblyScrewy chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Ha! Horrifyingly humorous in just the right way. I like it!
The Illegible chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Excellent, excellent job! I'm not a tremendous Joker fan, but will be the first to admit that he's both interesting and tricky to write right. And you managed to capture his voice PERFECTLY. In poetry, no less! The mixed bold/italics, rhymes, sayings, and capitalization all contributed to tone marvelously. Wow. I especially liked the way you blended humor with horror, very true to character. Basically, loved this!
Miz. Jynx chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
XD Ahaha! Aheh. That was plesently funny, and though this is pretty predictable, I love the end.