Reviews for Hellfire Burning Through The Streets
Ani101 chapter 7 . 11/3/2010
woww i just found this i realise it's a little overdue but i still loved it thank you!
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 7 . 9/4/2010
Another great story! And I just loved the ending! Nice take on what s5 could have been like!
sammygirl1963 chapter 7 . 10/21/2009
Thank God Anna alked some sense into Cas jut in time to save Sammy's life. Dean would have never survived without him. And wow, I was blown away by his reaction to seeing Cas gain after he left the frist time...he really was ready to kill the angel! But all's well that ends well...and I am glad you had Mary come to Sammy one last time to let him know that she was okay!
sammygirl1963 chapter 6 . 10/21/2009
Oh wow, now that ending was totally unexpected. What did Sammy just do? Does it have something to do with the way that Cas dispatched Zachariah that time...and in doing so, did Sammy just kill himself to get rid of Lucifer? Now, on to the next chapter to find out,and damn, I sure hope you didn't kill of Sammy! You wouldn't do that would ya?
sammygirl1963 chapter 5 . 10/21/2009
Awesome chapter Kris. Wow, loved the way that Bobby let Dean know in no uncertain terms that he was going to be there for them and they were the only family he had left!

Yay, DFean doesn't believe that it is Sammy with Lucifer...but with Zach gaving taken him away...how will DEan be able to find him...will Cas know what the other angel has done? Can't wait to find out, now on to the next chapter!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 7 . 10/20/2009
wonderful
SamDeanLover28 chapter 6 . 10/20/2009
oh my god! *moves on to next chapter*
skag trendy chapter 7 . 10/19/2009
You had me worried there for a little while. I was almost in tears as Sam was dying. So glad Anna managed to talk some sense into Castiel.

And now Sam's safe, Mary's an angel, and the boys are heading back to Bobby's.

Thanks for this wonderful story, my darling.

Kind regards,

ST x
MysteryMadchen chapter 7 . 10/19/2009
Great story and wonderful ending, thanks Nicole.
vonnie836 chapter 7 . 10/19/2009
This was a twist. I sure loved it. I wanted to kill Cas because he wasn't going to heal Sam. Silly angel obviously thought he would do him a favor by finally letting him die, because he didn't think Dean could help Sam through it. He obviously doesn't know Dean and he didn't count on Mom either. Great that Anna convinced him. You did an awesome job describing the heartbreak Dean went through, it brought tears to my eyes. Nice to see they are in the Grand Canyon, even if they won't take the time to tour it. I loved Cas' sense of humor there. Can't wait for your next story, even though I feel bad that this one is over, but every story has to end sometime. Hugs, Vonnie
supernaturaldh chapter 7 . 10/19/2009
Awesome ending to a wonderful story. I loved it.
blue peanut m and m chapter 7 . 10/19/2009
Hey Kris,

Fantastic ending to an amazing story, thank you for creating a great read and sharing it with us.

Loved that Cas did the right thing and fixed Sam, his words in last weeks episode infuriated me, Sam was never shown what lay ahead, he was manipulated into thinking he was doing the right thing by angels and demons alike.

Loved too that Sam got to see his Mom again, and find out that see was waiting in heaven for them.

As I said earlier brilliant fic, I know how hard this was for you to do, but I think you showed just how good an author you really are.

Catch you soon Lil Bit,

Gill x
Star Mage1 chapter 7 . 10/19/2009
I like that they were sent to Grand Canyon Lodge. That was an interesting end.
skag trendy chapter 6 . 10/19/2009
Sam came through, but at what price? Only hope Castiel will be able to help.

Dean won't live through this if his brother dies.

Cheers hon. Can't wait to find out what happens next.

Kind regards,

ST x
vonnie836 chapter 6 . 10/18/2009
Oh man, this is pretty much killing me. I was so scared Sam was really totally going dark side now. Throughout the whole chapter I felt everything was lost and then there was this slight nod Sam gave Dean and it suddenly gave me hope. And then the way you ended the chapter - totally awe inspiring. Obviously Sam's blood has to be on the sigil and somehow that will kill Lucifer, I'm guessing here. But is Sam going to live or is that it for him? You have to update. Please, I'm begging you, don't let me hang like this. Hugs, Vonnie