Reviews for Phantoms
WildestHeart4ever chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
it seems like im not the only one to think of a ontroduction of DP to TPS :)

even though you should made him suprised by the fact she has the same name as his girlfriend...but what ever :)

and Sam F. riding the Phantom? it happened but im pretty sure Danny boy doesnt know much about horses :)

i would put a crossover too but my story updating is pretty much booked :)

good work
Sophia chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
First, the disclaimer. Because these have become necessary. THIS IS NOT FLAMING. THIS IS CONCRIT (DELIVERED IN A RATHER BITCHY WAY) WHICH WILL HELP YOU STORY BE BETTER. Okay, that's over with. Now onward, to the review!

I like your writing style.

This being said, this oneshot is kind of pointless. Danny Phantom comes. This appears to be no surprise to Sam. They talk. It is happy. Danny flies away and see the Phantom. The Phantom and his herd whinny, yays!

Sam not being surprised really turned me off. Unless you want this to be, say, the end chapter of a story in which Danny basically saves River Bend from a ghost, doesn't see Sam for a while, then come back, she really should be like, who the fusk are you and why are you flying?

Now, the directions on how to use this concrit, because they, too, have become necessary. Cast away the bitchiness, take the advice and the praise.

Read, write, ride~~Fia
Linzerj chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Look. I have reviewed to my own story so it would have one review. Yippe.

For anyone who just so happens to read this PLEASE REVIEW THIS STORY!

You can say 'tacos' or put a smiley face and I will be so happy.