Reviews for Angel
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 10 . 5/14
kyaa! fue super erotico y mega tierno!
me enamoro! me gusto mucho y adoro esta pareja :D
Kisaki Sakura chapter 10 . 5/8
Good idea, but some charas were really OOC (Sasuke). I am also unsure if the politics of the Ninja World work this way...
AbsolGirl0 chapter 2 . 1/25
Ok I don't know if I'm 100% correct, however I pretty sure the dark marks around Gaara's eyes are not makeup, but either from insomnia or from holding the 1 tail demon. However that doesn't take away the fact that this story is really good so far, don't 100% agree with the death of Dumbledoor, but hey, what are y'all gonna do, can't please everyone.
Pyrane chapter 10 . 10/14/2015
I really REAAALLY love Itachi
Thanks !

***Pyrane***
NexusRider161 chapter 2 . 8/18/2015
WHY. WHY DIDN'T YOU AT LEAST PUT UP A SLASH (HOMOSEXUAL PAIRING) WARNING IN THE SUMMARY. WHY. GOD DAMMIT.
LindsayTheNinjaDragon chapter 10 . 7/25/2015
can you maybe write a sequal? :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 10 . 4/2/2015
Woooot! Harry took out all those bitch ass pussies! Yeah!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 9 . 4/2/2015
Soooo even though he's supposed to give harry to someone he's not gonna do it? And who hired him? Magic folk?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 5 . 4/2/2015
Sasuke is a bitch ass poser! And a bitch ninja.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 4 . 4/2/2015
Hahaha haha! Sasuke bitchass got pwned!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
Let's see those wizards use harry now!
LunarisDraconis chapter 10 . 2/8/2015
that was awesome
rmsfrenchhorn chapter 10 . 2/2/2015
As much as I love this idea and this story all together, I cannot get past the age gap. It's not the 6 years hat bothers me, but the fact that Harry was 11 or 12 his first time. Meh. Great story, nonetheless.
bloodedlife94 chapter 10 . 10/31/2014
I really loved this story :) gaara is my absolute favorite character from Naruto so this pairing was quite something ;)