Reviews for After Going On
VanillaMostly chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Yes... *sniff* that's the spirit, Lee...
ElvendorkInfinity chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Crying now. That was wonderfully done though. Fred's death always strikes a chord with me. Love this. :")

-Lee x
ncis-lady chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Oh my... I'm crying now. How come I haven't read this story before? I really don't know, but I'm so glad I found it although I've now got tears running down my face. (Listening to Thriving Ivory's "Angels on the Moon" doesn't make it easier...) Somehow I often forget about Lee but of course it has to be hard for him, too.

I love how you show that even if some time has passed and you think you're doing okay, there's still little things that can bring it all back. :(
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
This is wonderful! I don't think I've ever read a fanfic with Lee as the main character before, but I really like how you write him and his relationship with George after DH. You get his grief down so perfectly by not saying much - Fred's funeral scene and the lines "This is their new normal" and "How does he ever get used to this?" were heartbreaking.
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Sad, but wonderful. Very realistic.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
A great story. Very well written.
redlollipop chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Great work! i've never really read anything from lee jordan's point of view but i think it's good to read a story written from a different perspective :)
Karina chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Amazing. Sad but perfect. Absolutely spot on! When I finally get around to making a real fanfic account for myself I will come and review every one of your stories and talk (in length)about how talented an author you are :)
Hermowninny chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Very sweet. I loved this!
Eternally Seventeen chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Oh, wow. That was so good, it actualluy brought tears into my eyes! VEry well-written and introspective. Keep it up! :)
larkinlover chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
excellent drabble, I loved the time jumps. great little correlation with the current plot of birthdays and beyond too, Isawwhatyoudidthere. wonderful little tidbit, keep it up!
Starkiller chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Oh god, did that ever give me a lump in my throat. You've got to admit though, I am getting better at reading fics where Fred's is, erm, unFredded! XD Excellent piece of writing. You just get better and better with every story.
MBP chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
You know, I read this when you first published it a week ago, and it just rocked me thoroughly... it was hard to believe how much, even, given how long ago this book came out - but that, of course, is a testament to your writing, Katy, as always.

I love Lee. I always have. And I love the way you've portrayed him here. He was one of the people it had to be the hardest to be during that time, I would think. It's easy to forget the friends when you're so focused on the family, I think, but Lee is almost a Weasley given his closeness to the twins, and that's so clear in this story.

I loved the structure, too, as you moved days, months and finally a year away. It does get slightly easier, of course - but it never really goes away. Brilliant job, as usual.
WishingHeart chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Amazing. :) I really love how you wrote Lee's personality. We don't get to see much of him, but I think it's perfect!
Writting2StayHalfSane chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
I have chills! Poor Lee. He's often overlooked durring this time because George has lost his twin but Lee's lost his best friend. Well done!