Reviews for Sanji's Spinner
I caught the humor and the philsophy behind it. Nice fic. LOL Zoro, doe! XD
anniegirl132 chapter 1 . 5/25
I think Luffy and Zoro were the best! XD
Nekocin chapter 1 . 2/3
AWwwwwwwww this is so cute. I actually laughed at Zoro's part. Because, of course, nothing is predictable about him either when put in relation to Sanji. Hahahah. Definitely cute.
MissJenca chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
I'm surprised; you threw the dog a bone. (I just realized how much of a pun that was, considering one of your other stories, ha!) Very cute. XD
RustKnight chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I liked Chopper, Franky , and Brooks scenarios the most.
FlyingLemonKitteh chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Oh sanji you idiot, buying a spinner like that when you only have two females on the ship... BUT ZORO YOU SADISTIC AWESOME YOU ALMOST MADE SANJI PISS HIMSELF BUT I DON'T CARE SINCE YOU'RE THE BEST CHARACTER OHOHOH this is going on my favourites
DawnAngel14 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Ah, but now I want this spinner too! Lol I can just imagine Sanji in the end...

Zoro and Franky were the best, but everything was hilarious and well-written. Great job!
TheUn-AwesomeMe chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Zoro.

That part just made my day, no joke.
Rexan chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I haven't laughed at a fanfiction in a while (or even really smiled, which is rather depressing) but I snorted (That's how I laugh, usually, okay? ._.') and smiled with every crew member's result. Franky's was the best, I think, and Chopper's was really cute! :D Luffy's was also super funny.

Normally Sanji's a pretty unlucky guy, but I think that he was pretty lucky with everyone's spins here. :P
jtcr chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
ha ha that was funny the others i have read were funny to and the massage one woah ha ha
Ultimate Anime Fan chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Damn, I was kind wishing for Zoro to kiss Sanji XD
yuMeNami chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
LOL. I was laughing at Zoro's part. :)))) I almost thought he'd be the one to kiss Sanji. LOL. This is very worth reading. :D
Muse chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
The "miss me" part really was the best!
Majin Hentai X chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Weird but good.
cb O chan chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
HaHa! I liked Zoros 'miss me'!