Reviews for Maybe I'm Falling For You
I absolutely LOVE this story! I heard from a friend you are pulling your stories due to some really hateful people and that makes me sad because I think you are a really good writer. I've read several chapters but decided to go back to the beginning and let you know how much I love this story.
renewagain chapter 23 . 6/3
Aaaaw. Don't cry shopgirl :)
renewagain chapter 19 . 6/3
Yaaaay! Go get her.
renewagain chapter 4 . 6/3
Cute near misses...
renewagain chapter 2 . 6/3
This is a good story. Lately I'm hesitant to start stories over 100k words because I want to finish in one sitting...but I really like this plot idea. So what ends up happening? An all I nighter. Wish me luck.
debslmac chapter 36 . 5/16
loved this story :)
Tarbecca chapter 1 . 4/14
Recommended this story in the Flash Back Fic Dive at ADF!
AMP2004 chapter 35 . 2/17
Thanks for keeping me entertained during Valentine's weekend!
Ughhhhhh when will this end? Ahahahaha why can't just admit it. It is so frustrating! Like so frustrating :)))
KimiD chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Not an uncommon plot but you mix it up really cute all the little quirky things that make up their 'realm' of visibility... apparently Bella has never run across said parrot lady at their coffee shop or she would know he was living somewhere in his area... but unbeknownst to them having now met, wonder how long it will take to put 2 and 2 together...
Guest chapter 20 . 8/3/2014
I REALLY THINK ILL JUST GO TO THE END OF THIS LONGGGGGG LONGGGGGG STORY AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS
DONT1855 chapter 13 . 8/1/2014
You guys rock im loving this story i love the way you make me feel like im right there with them I LOVE EM he just makes this story thank you you guys DEB
Just Sus chapter 35 . 7/18/2014
Ah, that was a fun one! A little angst, but not too much, and a lot of love! Glad that E&B got their shizz together, and fell in love!

Thanks, ladies...you're the best!

xoxoSus