Reviews for Maybe I'm Falling For You
Tylersmommy610 chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
Great Chap! way to go guys! keep up the good work... cant wait to read EPOV, it should be interesting, and i have a felling i know who PBW is too :)
x.beautiful.x.blue.x.eyes.x chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
i just wanted to review your story since its prob the only time i can because i actually have acess to a computer today unlike most days... i just wanted to say that i love to the idea of this story its great.. cant wait to read more and see what actually happens when they meet for really. :D
gmoney chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
Woot...imagine my surprise after putting the baby down to an update...yea...lovely way to wind down after a stressful day...thanks!
Twilightisluv chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
ME ME ME ! iam so excited. iam so loving this story . always enjoyed the online meet ups
flecour chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
Excellent Chapter! )
TheGreatAli chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
I'm raising my hand but you can't see. Great job, I can not wait for next week, does that mean that you will update Monday? It is next week after all.

Great job,

TheGreatAli
jules0427 chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
so i am liking this and hoping to have your awesome music taste thrown in w/ the updates and i like having pics~! ha i look forward to these to playing cat and mouse! i loved that he was laughing at her!
Ozzma105 chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
totally loving this so far.. i have 2 pugs.. and i love DUFF lol.. ;) cant wait for more ;)
daydreamernikki chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
me im excited. i love the big bang theory also. i love sheldon although i get so confused. lol. my favorite was when he says "you call me my moon pie because im nummy nummy and you could just eat me up." i walk around saying that alot. lol
carebear309 chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
Missed Edward in this chapter...looking forward to hearing from him next time :)

Love the rips on the sparkling peen!
Kerry Hale chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
Loved it. That was fucking hilarious. Loved all of it. Sparkle vibrator too funny. Love the Big Bang Theory great show. Can't wait to read more.
kikikinz chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
Oh, me! Me! I'm excited! I love epov. I just love you CPW! Wow, how much of a delusional fan girl do I sound? It took me forever to read this, mostly because we have company for the Bears preseason game! Hopefully we'll see more soon! Have a good night.
amwine chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
I feel so bad for Bella. Doesn't believe in love...how sad! It craks me up that Bella and Edward talk everyday and get a long great, but have no idea they are seeing each other too... Great job. I am really enjoying this story! Thanks!
GottaLoveFanFiction chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
I'm excited.. let see what Edward has to say.
ExplosiveEmillieObsessions chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
Sparkly vibrator? Hilarious.

Love Bella's style. Its random and cute.

EPOV? Yeah, I'm excited :D