Reviews for Maybe I'm Falling For You
angelspinknose chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
exactly how long are you ladies gonna torture us readers before they meet for real? and i'm not talking about the coffee shop shit either.
fanficreader83 chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
I love all the little nods to twilight, especially when rosalie was discussing her work, haha... this is starting out to be a really good story! ;)
JamiesEdward chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
I AM!.!.!... Now getta Typing... lol Great Chapter... xoxo Jamie
Groovechild1964 chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
Bella the klutz. I bet she was a nervous wreck trying to scrape up enough money to buy her coffee. I have been there myself, thinking I had money in my wallet and finding out a little too late that my kids got there first...no wonder she dropped it all on the floor.

I can't help but wonder if & when Edward will try to spot Bella when she is walking the dogs, especially since now he know what kinds of dogs she walks. It would be a good way to see who she is without her knowing.

Thanks for the quicker than scheduled update!
Spunkie09 chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
Oh I'm so ready for EPOV! What did the think of B when she dropped her wallet and change went everywhere? I bet it was all he could do to keep from busting out laughing.

I'm so excited to see where this is headed!

Have a nice long weekend you deserve it but dammit hurry up and get back and post EPOV! lol
Risbeen chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
How can I NOT review a chapter that references Sparkle Vibes, Giada and Rock of Love - its like it was written for me!

I know its only 2 chapters in, but Im really crazy about this story. Its just so clever and fun and entertaining - well done ;)
Paco1230 chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
Vibrator that sparkles in the sun - LOL

Love the early update...can't wait for more!
Viola Cornuta chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
Now take two battery powered sparkle peen devices, turn on high power, and use to toss your drained fettuccine, alfredo sauce and cajun chicken. Serve to internet buddies with cold beverages of choice.
Navygirl14 chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
This is funny as hell...I love sparkly dildo Twilight reference..hilarious..I hope these meet soon. and I can't wait to hear from Eddie...
iceskate2death chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
I love this story already. WRITE MORE!
TSW-913 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Love the playful banter between u 2 in the A/N ;)

Love the story! Love to see more soon :)

What can I say, I'm full of love over here...

Funny pirate girl, great coffee shop (caffeine addict present), Beatles lover (awesome)- looks like we are off to an amazing start! Can't wait to read more!

Trenette
KelseyBea chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
I LIKED IT! it sounds very intriguing! i think from what you have said about the plot that it will be VERY good! i hope to read more soon! :D
Evey80 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
That was fun, I'm not sure 'bout the birkenstocks though lol...
Frenzy In Delirium chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
I love it, great chapter :)
jdhsmomth chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
I'm hooked! Can't wait for the next chapter!
6,213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 398 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 .. Last Next »