Reviews for Maybe I'm Falling For You
Bettygale chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Liking this collaborative effort. You have me interested. I'm wondering how this chatting between them is going to get more interesting.
Navygirl14 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
This is cute so far...I put it into my favorites..I like cooky Bella..she is funny...I can't wait to see where this goes.
NatesMomma chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Favorite Line of the chapter: I’m a professional clumsy bitch, I thought to myself with a laugh.
75butterfly chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
So far so good :) I like that E is the writer this time and B and dog walker/artist. A hipper, hotter version of 'You've Got Mail'. Can't wait to see how this progresses!
Twilight44 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
UNDECIDED. I WASN'T GRABBED BUT I SEE POTENTIAL.

OH, AND I USE CAPS CAUSE I'M LAZY!
MaggieMay14 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Sequel, sequel! there must be a sequel to this story! :P don't put silly thoughts like that in your readers heads or I will make you both write a sequel to this story once its finished I have that kind of power don't you know! ;) :) Great work on the chapter I love it so far :D
delete ac chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
loved it..update soon...sooner than sunday i hope...
L5472 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Aww that's adorable! Edward! Smitten...ALREADY!

Loving the storyline. Meet in real life...bffs online. Should be interesting, huh? Bet you've got a ton of twists and turns for us LOL.

Not loving yet but I sure I will soon once we get into it and get some more ExB interaction ;) *squee*
Emily M. Whitlock chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Like the story. Love her clothes combo ;) Keep up the good work :D
beegurl13 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Um...I love it! What a good idea for a story line! I can't wait to see where you take this. And yeah, I'm totally already looking forward to the sequel! :P It sounds quirky and cute and fun and lemony - what's not to love? :D

I loved this line -

"The piece de resistance though was the fact under her oversized rain slicker she wore a very tight white t-shirt that said ‘Give a Hoot, Don’t Pollute’ and a pair of indecently short shorts. I could even see her black lace bra beneath the shirt and I grew hard instantly. Jesus Christ, she was my fucking wet dream come to life."

The way he was describing her clothes before that and how he thought she was just another wacko, and then to have her turn around and realize that she is his dream girl... Nice! :D I love it when crazy Bella comes storming in and shakes up up-tight Edward. :D I don't know that that's where these characters are, but they feel a little bit that way so far.

I'm excited to read more! Great first chapter!
x-aly-x chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
My very first review.

This story is about meeting online and finding love so since I met my Boyfriend online and we met in real life and have been together a few months I thought "Hey this story deserves a review" Great job to the both of you.

Love Alice
Dramione Cullen chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I can already see another legendary story in the making. Also I love this crazy look Bella has going on. Can't wait for the update
grrrr.edward chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Excited and intrigued! Keep it coming!
GeorgiaRee chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I want more... I'm intrigued (sp?). Reminds me a little bit of You've got Mail... love that movie. Really curious to see how it goes, but I'm sure it will be great. I don't think you/ya'll have written anything yet that I haven't loved.
Twilightisluv chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
LOVE IT! looking forward to reading more!
6,169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 398 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 .. Last Next »