Reviews for Maybe I'm Falling For You
amwine chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
I feel so bad for Bella. Doesn't believe in love...how sad! It craks me up that Bella and Edward talk everyday and get a long great, but have no idea they are seeing each other too... Great job. I am really enjoying this story! Thanks!
GottaLoveFanFiction chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
I'm excited.. let see what Edward has to say.
ExplosiveEmillieObsessions chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
Sparkly vibrator? Hilarious.

Love Bella's style. Its random and cute.

EPOV? Yeah, I'm excited :D

Update son
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
Guess it would've been too much like easy for Bella to recount her embarrassment at the coffee shop, with the change and all that, while she told her "online fella" all about her day, huh? I mean, after all - in the first chapter they were telling each other all kinds of trivial sh*t like that, why not this time? Then, he would've made the connection right away and their HEA would be in the bag already - LOL! I hope you know I'm totally just kidding; I actually dislike, in a strange sorta way, stories that have B&E falling into bed in the very first chapter - cuz then it's just nothing but relationship angst the entire rest of the time. UGH!
crystalight22 chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
love it! i enjoy that the girls pick on her about her fulla. lol
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
cute. Bella's a bit eccentric, I'm learning
angelspinknose chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
exactly how long are you ladies gonna torture us readers before they meet for real? and i'm not talking about the coffee shop shit either.
fanficreader83 chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
I love all the little nods to twilight, especially when rosalie was discussing her work, haha... this is starting out to be a really good story! ;)
JamiesEdward chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
I AM!.!.!... Now getta Typing... lol Great Chapter... xoxo Jamie
Groovechild1964 chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
Bella the klutz. I bet she was a nervous wreck trying to scrape up enough money to buy her coffee. I have been there myself, thinking I had money in my wallet and finding out a little too late that my kids got there first...no wonder she dropped it all on the floor.

I can't help but wonder if & when Edward will try to spot Bella when she is walking the dogs, especially since now he know what kinds of dogs she walks. It would be a good way to see who she is without her knowing.

Thanks for the quicker than scheduled update!
Spunkie09 chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
Oh I'm so ready for EPOV! What did the think of B when she dropped her wallet and change went everywhere? I bet it was all he could do to keep from busting out laughing.

I'm so excited to see where this is headed!

Have a nice long weekend you deserve it but dammit hurry up and get back and post EPOV! lol
Risbeen chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
How can I NOT review a chapter that references Sparkle Vibes, Giada and Rock of Love - its like it was written for me!

I know its only 2 chapters in, but Im really crazy about this story. Its just so clever and fun and entertaining - well done ;)
Paco1230 chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
Vibrator that sparkles in the sun - LOL

Love the early update...can't wait for more!
Viola Cornuta chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
Now take two battery powered sparkle peen devices, turn on high power, and use to toss your drained fettuccine, alfredo sauce and cajun chicken. Serve to internet buddies with cold beverages of choice.
Navygirl14 chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
This is funny as hell...I love sparkly dildo Twilight reference..hilarious..I hope these meet soon. and I can't wait to hear from Eddie...
6,234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 399 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 .. Last Next »