Reviews for Maybe I'm Falling For You
theorange3 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
love the outfit.
angelspinknose chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Ladies, yall REALLY need some therapy. I do suggest couple's therapy as yall act like an old married couple (or sisters). Story rocks so far, keep it up.
TwiHappy chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
This story has many possibilities. I say run with it. How long will it take to realize that they are the ones for each other?
forgetthesong chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
looking forward to reading more!
luvsrob chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
sounds really good so far. But like my good friend said, you could probably write about a marshmello and a spoon and it would still turn out good! can't wait for the next chapter.
amwine chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Very cute! I can't wait for more...great job! Thanks!
Goyabean chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Definitely think this story is going to great! I like it so far! I love that you made bella a bit of an eccentric (spelling?).

I look forward to reading more! And yeah...you most definitely have to write a sequel! LOL! Keep up the great work!
LinzeeCullen195 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
This chapter was great... can't wait for the rest of the story am actually really excited... I like this funky Bella :) x
JamiesEdward chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Lookin' forward to Reading your story as ALWAYS...

xoxo Jamie
glo4twilight chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Yes i totally like it so far! anything you write CPW is going to captivate my attention and your collaboration with the others will only heighten my interest for sure! I love the length of the chapter of course and the writing is just great humor in there for sure. can't wait for next chapter!
twicracker chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Looking forward to seeing what comes next!
ultracat75 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
MIFFY! That's so cute.

I love that the names of the dogs were the Volturi members. Hee! I also love Bella's rain outfit.

Ahh! I'm already dying to know what happens next!
Sverige chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I like it! You could really build on the online relationship.

Keep writing!
Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Off to a really good start. Can't wait to see where it goes.
LiebeKinder chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I love it! I has a wonderful start to it already!

I can't wait to read more!
6,212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 399 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 .. Last Next »