Reviews for Maybe I'm Falling For You
beegurl13 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Um...I love it! What a good idea for a story line! I can't wait to see where you take this. And yeah, I'm totally already looking forward to the sequel! :P It sounds quirky and cute and fun and lemony - what's not to love? :D

I loved this line -

"The piece de resistance though was the fact under her oversized rain slicker she wore a very tight white t-shirt that said ‘Give a Hoot, Don’t Pollute’ and a pair of indecently short shorts. I could even see her black lace bra beneath the shirt and I grew hard instantly. Jesus Christ, she was my fucking wet dream come to life."

The way he was describing her clothes before that and how he thought she was just another wacko, and then to have her turn around and realize that she is his dream girl... Nice! :D I love it when crazy Bella comes storming in and shakes up up-tight Edward. :D I don't know that that's where these characters are, but they feel a little bit that way so far.

I'm excited to read more! Great first chapter!
x-aly-x chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
My very first review.

This story is about meeting online and finding love so since I met my Boyfriend online and we met in real life and have been together a few months I thought "Hey this story deserves a review" Great job to the both of you.

Love Alice
Dramione Cullen chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I can already see another legendary story in the making. Also I love this crazy look Bella has going on. Can't wait for the update
grrrr.edward chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Excited and intrigued! Keep it coming!
GeorgiaRee chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I want more... I'm intrigued (sp?). Reminds me a little bit of You've got Mail... love that movie. Really curious to see how it goes, but I'm sure it will be great. I don't think you/ya'll have written anything yet that I haven't loved.
Twilightisluv chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
LOVE IT! looking forward to reading more!
laydeamalthya chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Sounds cute. almost like "you've got mail"... but without the rivalry of bookstores LOL. Personally id like to see where this story goes :)
gmoney chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
loved it... keep it up and post asap... this story seems so lighthearted in a way... it's refreshing...
mountainlion718 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
interesting...would like to see how it progresses...
aliciabelle3211 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
yay! I've been waiting on this!

Comparison to Gorton's Fisherman? Priceless.

Can't wait to see where this is headed.
edwardbabymomma chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Great start cant wait for more
lovingyousoftly chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Wow I really like it ! It's so different from the others um good different lol. Anyway I had a question edward mentioned that this certain parrot lady tried to talk to him and he acted liked he didnt know English, that means they've seen others faces before right? Keep it up:)
TwilightKrazy chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
! cant wait for the next chap.
Cathryn chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
love the new story
lulabelljane chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Oh, my...ladies...I'm so crazy addicted to this story already...it's crazy how in love I am with it one chapter in.

First off...you so had me with the story title and basis behind the story...I love Landon Pigg and that song so very much!

Second...once again you win me over with Today by Joshua Radin...probaly one of my favorite if not favorite songs of his...I just heart him so damn much! BTW...CPW, when are you going to see him so I know the exact day I get to be insanely jealous? :P

And finally...the whole concept behind the story...I love any story where they know each other...but don't KNOW each other yet...this type being one of favorites...as evident by the fact that You've Got Mail is one of my favorite movies...lol! This is going to be so cute...I can just tell! I already know I'm going to love it...

Eagerly awaiting more... :)
6,220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 402 409 410 411 412 413 414 .. Last Next »