Reviews for Maybe I'm Falling For You
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Lol no this is great, you guys always write good s**t though. I'm already hooked. I LOVE Bellas clothing sense, it's really bizzare but cute. And who can resist a hot photographer (even if it's just weddings he takes shots of)*grin*

I have to admit I kinda skim read the online chat from Bella's POV as it was just like re reading it. *cringe* sorry guys. I really really did enjoy the story though. It sounds like there are some real crazy's in NY.

random note - I loved the A/N, although I guess meeting you both is outta the question as I do occasionally use the word duh *blush*

Thanks for the new story
Twilight.Love.Bedward chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I really like this, just the idea of it makes me giggle lol. How did you think of this?
Spunkie09 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Love it!...can't wait to see where this goes! Of course I like anything you guys write..you're awesome!
Padme-And-Anakin-4-Ever chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
This is so cute! I love Bella in this! I love the concept! I met my boyfriend online and have been with him for nearly 4 years lol, so I think the fact they met online and can joke the way they do is adorable. I was very amused with their conversation! I can't wait to read more!
shannabanana1 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
The beginning was great, the eccentric Bella stories are always fun. Keep it up, your stories are always great thought.
lostsince011711 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Lock me in a room with Edward & 87 cats please! I'll even let Bella come & play! Promise! As always, you both rock HARD! Can't wait for more...
snfrisby chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Sounds like it's gonna be a pretty good story, can't wait for the next update.
BrowneyedVamp75 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
like the humor side or it...special request...when they have sex...and they will...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let them do it in her art room and get paint all over the place...
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I'm picturing Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan and hearing that annoying male voice from AoL saying, "You've Got Mail"... I realize your story line isn't like that movie exactly, but it's already got some similarities.
daydreamernikki chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
oh yay! i loved it. cant wait for more. Im leaving for vacation saturday. so, i think you should write alot of chapters for your stories and send them to my email so i can take them with me on my iphone. lol
SnarkyDee chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I love it already...I've been waiting on this being posted all day, its now 2.35am here and I'm up at 6am to get my daughter ready for school..shoot me now! LOL

Did you know that your coffee shop has the same name as the one in the "Morganville" vampire series books, when I read common grounds I was smiling cos I love them books!

Anyways I love it already, looking forward to the next chapter!
addictedtotwilight79 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
CPW you know my whole Internet story so I am all for this. I normally don't like repeating lines in different POV's but I like Bella's added thoughts.

Fav: PennyLane84: Not all cereal… just the shit that stays crunchy in milk. I mean, how do they do that? Isn’t it supposed to go soft? I’m certain they smother the cereal in all sorts of additives and preservatives that will probably cause me to sprout a third limb. Although I suppose an extra arm would help me walk the dogs.

LMAO on that one! Can't wait to see what you guys have in store!

;0)
espritblanc chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Aw what a great start! Once again I'm hooked. I can't wait to see what happens next ;)
Guppie37 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I like the idea! Looking forward to more!
ScarletBella chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Love it! Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
6,189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 402 409 410 411 412 413 Next »