Reviews for Keep Holding On
Asheel chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I like this please
XxMoonlightCharmxX chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
This IS worth continuing, I mean 13 other people agree with me. It's so adorable.

P.S. Evally? I've always had that couple name in my mind! Good to know someone else thought of the exact same thing!
ReadMe-SeeMe chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Aww Christal this was so good! You should really consider continuing...

"EVAN MATTHEW BOURNE" sounds just like a ...
WWEBigeztFan chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
this is wut i got 2 say about this story

-awesome

-excellent

-and worth continuing :P
Sheki Go chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
It's good you should continue.
jojocheer28 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Aw Christal you should defintely continue this!

I like it already and am looking forward to reading more.

The pairing is slowly growing on me so I'm sure as this story goes on I'll just love them! Lol.

Haha, I thought Evan was just adorkable talking to his dog. 3

Great first chapter. I hope you do continue it girly!

Jordan
itsmemystar chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
WOW! GREAT PAIRING I LOVE IT ! YOU SHOUL CONTINUE!
xSomeKindaRush chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Wowza Christal! This is awesome!

Evan's so cute.. if I only knew what Simon looked like, I bet he'd be cute too. LOL!

Yay, Candice is here! Despite my dis-liking for Kelly, this story sorta-kinda helps me develop a liking to her.. I feel sorry for her about her situation, definitely, though. :D

GREAT story so far. :)

- kitkat
justxdazzled3 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
You must continue with this Christal. I love it already, it's already interesting. Plus Evan and Kelly would make a cute couple, the two of them are just insanely adorable :).

Poor Kelly, I can't imagine what she's going through. It's tough becoming pregnant at such a young age :( although I'm curious, whose the father?

LOL at Evan, being teased by his brother.

I'm already enjoying this. I'm already in love with the Evan Bourne/Kelly Kelly pairing. It's never been done before. Can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon :)!
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Of course you need to continue this! I really think that this is a cute pairing, one that I've never read before, but I think that it's probably the only person I could see Kelly with. Evan's adorable and too cute & I just know that you're going to do a great job writing him!

I can't imagine the terror Kelly's feeling right now. To be pregnant at such a young age, with pretty much no support from anyone other than Candice, would scare me to death. I'm just wondering who the father is. She needs to tell him.

Congrats on making me enjoy a fic with Kelly. LOL.

Please do continue.

Tina
WishxOnxAxStar chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Continue please
Embrace The Confusion chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Loved the first chapter.

Can't wait to see where you go with this if you do decide to continue.

Yes i would like you to. :)
xsostarstruck chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
What a Start!

I think these looks to be an amazing story in the making.

I think the Evan/Kelly pairing is so cute.

You should definitely Continue! :)
WordsLikeStardust chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Aw poor Kelly :(

But lol at Evan! He's so cute, and Kofi's in this? Yay! I love Kofi! Kofi Kofers! Awesomeness!

lol I'm also excited that Candice is in this. I miss her like whoa!

Great first chapter! I can't wait for the Evelly interactions! Update soon, kay? Yay!
Crazy-RKO-Fan chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Great start Christal!

Poor Kelly :( I feel so bad for her.

I loved this part

“Five pancakes…seriously?”

Evan tried his best not to punch his own brother. “Is there a problem Simon?” Evan said, a bit annoyed.

“Well normally you would take three….unless you’re trying to get fat in one day. His brother smirked. “That’s good.”

poor Evan getting teased but it was still funny. lol

Update soon, I can't wait for more! :D