Reviews for A Quarter of a Soul
I really like this story...please don't stop? CONTINUE!
XOVERLUVR chapter 14 . 12/11/2014
LOVING THIS FIC!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Well, I don't like your bashing of a lot of Potter characters, and I do feel like Kek could be fleshed out more, but this is still off to a great start.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/24/2014
I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO UPDATE AND I'M NOT EVEN FINISHED!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/23/2014
Haha. I love these three six?
Guest chapter 6 . 11/23/2014
Add Bakura to the pairing please?
Guest chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
You could have used Hapu. It's the name of an Egyptian pharaoh though...
Hasani which means handsome
Heh some kind of god
AngelTheHunter953 chapter 14 . 11/16/2014
OMG I love this story! Cannot go 2 min. without giggling like mad. Hadrian is FUNNY! And using Bellatrix's crazing-ness for good is a amazing idea. Update PLEASE!
romanceatheart chapter 14 . 11/15/2014
OMG! I haven't laughed this much at a YuGiOh or a Harry Potter story in a long time, let alone at a merged story of the two. I love Harry in this story, and I want to see more Yugi/Harry interactions. Is Kek the Pharaoh's lover? Please say he is! Please continue this story!
Nera chapter 14 . 10/18/2014
Hah, I love this! Please tell me you haven't given up on it!
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 14 . 9/20/2014
Well then... as I said before I shall say it again: You, my fine whacky friend, are rather brilliant and whacky. Though I can't say that I approve of Marik being with the order or in England period. No, he just doesn't fit with the english, Ryou is different, so is Harry, but England is a no-no. Oh! And one more thing Try too tone down on the humour or at least add some more serious qualities to the story. Because there is a LOT you can do with Harry. Have him slowly tone down the psychotic-ness VEEEEEEEEEERRRY slowly but surely, yeah?
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 13 . 9/20/2014
Wooo! Hady/Yugi! Yesss! Oh lord above how i LOVE this chapter! You, my unknown friend, are a brilliant whacky writer, I tip my hat to you.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 12 . 9/20/2014
Or you could go with D. Harry goes back to Hogwarts, battle city continues as normal but Harry ends up kidnapped by Marik/Malik to be used as leverage over Yugi. in the process endearing himself to said psychotic Egyptian and they make plans to take over the world while Kek curls up in a corner and cries.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/22/2014
I LOVE this story. Why'd you stop?
SharpPointyThings chapter 6 . 7/11/2014
Hadrian's backpack is my backpack. It is deceptively small and holds everything. I've become the unofficial pack mule for all my friends when we go out. It still takes forever to find anything. There must be a name for the phenomena where whatever you are looking for is always at the bottom of the bag, unless you just used it.