Reviews for A Quarter of a Soul
akuma chapter 14 . 10/8
You Dropped the story.
I'm surprised that Kek isn't Bashing Seto's face off by calling Hadrian a Freak...
kaykay1573 chapter 14 . 10/1
Please continue this! It's so funny! XD
Ataxius chapter 1 . 9/18
Interesting name choice. According to Wikipedia, Kek is apparently the personification of Darkness in Egyptian Mythology.
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 14 . 8/15
*snickers* Um? Where ya at? XD Whatever the case, this fic is super funny, thanks for that!
Aura fighter chapter 1 . 5/24
Should be 5,000 years not 3,000
This is a really great and hilarious story. I would beg you to write a new chapter soon, but seeing how it's been six years, the chances of you seeing this message are slim to none. Which is a shame.
Bloom Stella vampire firestar chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Make more plz :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Ginno Hoshi chapter 14 . 7/18/2015
I don't care how you do as you have fun, be yourself / write natural, and keep your promise from the last chapter ( which so far you since this chapter HAVEN'T kept. Try to fix that if you can. Cause you just introduced Marin ya know. Oh, and in case you forgot, your promise was /is "I WILL NEVER ABANDON THIS STORY! I SWEAR I WILL NOT! The updates will just take forever to get out if I'm having a bad few months" And you've already been out for a few years! Well hope you start writing again. This name is actually my account name. Gane!
Pushi19 chapter 10 . 7/16/2015
Update it please
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 14 . 6/15/2015
Aurora Lopez chapter 14 . 5/7/2015
when are you going to write chapters 15-17 of A Quarter of a Soul, because I like thise story very much please bye. write me back!
Akayuki Novak chapter 14 . 4/26/2015
*whines* I wanted to read more... ah well. I'm just happy that I got as much as I did. Thank you so much for writing!
YuugiYY chapter 14 . 4/17/2015
I think your story is fine. Yes, a bit squished, but i can read it
Guest chapter 14 . 2/7/2015
I really like this story...please don't stop? CONTINUE!
XOVERLUVR chapter 14 . 12/11/2014