Reviews for A Quarter of a Soul
Bloom Stella vampire firestar chapter 1 . 10/25
Make more plz :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Ginno Hoshi chapter 14 . 7/18
I don't care how you do as you have fun, be yourself / write natural, and keep your promise from the last chapter ( which so far you since this chapter HAVEN'T kept. Try to fix that if you can. Cause you just introduced Marin ya know. Oh, and in case you forgot, your promise was /is "I WILL NEVER ABANDON THIS STORY! I SWEAR I WILL NOT! The updates will just take forever to get out if I'm having a bad few months" And you've already been out for a few years! Well hope you start writing again. This name is actually my account name. Gane!
pushi19 chapter 10 . 7/16
Update it please
alemery chapter 14 . 6/15
Aurora Lopez chapter 14 . 5/7
when are you going to write chapters 15-17 of A Quarter of a Soul, because I like thise story very much please bye. write me back!
Akayuki Novak chapter 14 . 4/26
*whines* I wanted to read more... ah well. I'm just happy that I got as much as I did. Thank you so much for writing!
YuugiYY chapter 14 . 4/17
I think your story is fine. Yes, a bit squished, but i can read it
I really like this story...please don't stop? CONTINUE!
XOVERLUVR chapter 14 . 12/11/2014
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Well, I don't like your bashing of a lot of Potter characters, and I do feel like Kek could be fleshed out more, but this is still off to a great start.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/24/2014
Guest chapter 7 . 11/23/2014
Haha. I love these three six?
Guest chapter 6 . 11/23/2014
Add Bakura to the pairing please?
Guest chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
You could have used Hapu. It's the name of an Egyptian pharaoh though...
Hasani which means handsome
Heh some kind of god
AngelTheHunter953 chapter 14 . 11/16/2014
OMG I love this story! Cannot go 2 min. without giggling like mad. Hadrian is FUNNY! And using Bellatrix's crazing-ness for good is a amazing idea. Update PLEASE!