Reviews for Laughter
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I know, very late review, but what the heck. Awesome story. And the punchline to that joke? Zero hunters. Hunters won't change the bulb. They'll gank the demon that's making the lightbulb flicker in the first place ;D
Cdw43 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
we get Bobby on an episode of 'What Not To Wear'."...Classic!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Great story. and Laughter is the best medicine.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Good story.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I would like to know how many hunters it takes to change a light bulb.
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
lol, wow, I didn't think that it was possible to make light of their situation at all. You are a spectacularly talented author to be able to turn something so angst ridden into something funny without intentionally writing it as a crack story or something along those lines. The fact that you managed to keep the whole story completely canon and the boys completely in character and make it humorous is awesome!
Hunnique chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
What a wonderful, wonderful idea, Lady Clair. It reminded me of the irresistible laughter you sometimes get during funerals and other inappropriate circumstances. It's a beautiful affirmation of life stronger than anything. I would so love to see Sam and Dean laugh like that, even once.
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
this is great!
Angel's Rest chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Hey! What's the punchline?

I like how the boys could laugh about the Apocalypse instead of throwing up their hands and giving up. Yeah, they screwed up spectacularly. Now they have to fix things. And they will!

A nice brotherly moment - as always from Clair!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
It's OK, you can write as many tags as you want, I love to read them. :)

I love how Dean knew when Sam finally wanted some company and then the brothers conversation. Great job with the jokes.

Thanks for the smile.

Until next time, take care.
Dark Satirist chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Hey again.

I just wanted to say just how much I love your stories. They always have such great brotherly love in them, which the show as of late has been lacking, and they're always so well-written. This one in particular was one of my favorites for a myriad of reasons. One, you're the first one of the authors I love to read that has updated in a while. Second, I had a really bad day today and was instantly cheered by reading this story, so thank you for writing it. So keep up the amazing work. You have been doing an awesome job!

~Scott Winchester 22 3
Maz101 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Oh! how nice to have them laughing again - What a great idea!

Loved ..."the dusk to dawn light was fuzzing and sputtering into life. If Dean had been one for metaphors, he’d say that light was a perfect metaphor for their relationship right now."

Answer to the riddle?...Two (Winchesters) - one to do the job and the other 'cos they just work best together!

(So much good stuff hitting my alerts I'm behind with your back catalogue - I will be getting to it, never fear!)
spnMom chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Career moves? Oh, that is just too funny XD

Thanks for posting!
x.lizzy.x chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
LOL! that's so cute!

I can't wait to see what happens in the fifth season as far as bringin the brothers back together...I hope it's somethin like this :D

good job! :D
ArmagonAuthor chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I smiled a lot through this. Cas on the bachelor? OMG that would be awesome! Haha