Reviews for Why?
Pascy chapter 7 . 10/6/2009
I don't know why I haven't reviewd this story yet! I read it when it was posted but I guess it just slipped my mind. Anyway love all the chapters especially Finn and Storks ones. But of course the epilogue was the best. DA/C are the best together! Wonder what happened on their date?
Miasinpie chapter 7 . 10/2/2009
hee-hee! absolutely adore-ed. very nice. one thing,

isn't he supposed to be, like, twenty six? and isn't she, like, fourteen?

just wondering... :-)
Miasinpie chapter 6 . 10/2/2009
THE BEST YET!

"i forgive you" ? WOOT-WOOT! sweet-ness. i love it, Nerva. i love it! love it! love it! u rock Dr. TC
Miasinpie chapter 5 . 10/2/2009
OH! spice-y!

"because i can!"

classic. i will totally use that line next time my teacher asks why i'm standing on the desks. Yeah!
Miasinpie chapter 4 . 10/2/2009
pretty nice. i like the autograph. very, very nive touch. :-) poor little merb. (i like saying merb better than stork. it has a certain ring to it, doesn't it?
Miasinpie chapter 3 . 10/2/2009
NO! NOT RADARR! :-)
Miasinpie chapter 2 . 10/2/2009
Good. Junko didn't die! Did Finn? we'll see...

Anyway... i love it! it follows the style of the cartoons... but in a creepier, evil-er way! yes!

not cheesy. action is good. you're doing great!
Miasinpie chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
again... very nice. poor Junko. All he was doing was cleaning up that crap around there! He could, at least, have been spared!
i cant be bothered logging in chapter 7 . 9/28/2009
she knocks out nearly all the storm hawks, and then she kisses dark ace and gets asked out on a date? LOL!

i loved this fanfic (: i'm gonna go read more of your other ones
i cant be bothered logging in chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
i think i'm in love with your fanfics
i cant be bothered logging in chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
stork wants her autograph? bahahaha :D
i can't be bothered logging in chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
"Well, I’ve never kissed a girl—"

“I’m not about to change that,”

hahaha, hilarious! loving the story for far!
I Hate You When You Breathe chapter 7 . 9/19/2009
I loved the ending! i agree darkaceXmastercyclonis is definitely an awesome pair!
nezy chapter 7 . 8/31/2009
Another awesome story. The cheesy end was a bit random (but not bad).

Loved the "I've never kissed a girl" bit in Finn's chapter. You deserve a cookie. :D
Bergie chapter 7 . 8/30/2009
Yay another story! Finn and Storks chapters were just made of win heehee :D And lol cheesy ending XD It was a cool little story, some chapters moved a little fast but other than that it was great :D