Reviews for Maybe
NevadaRose chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Just discovered this on someone else's favorites list. Not sure why I've never read it before, but wanted you to know I liked it very much. It's much more realistic than some of the other stories people write about their early days - more like something I could actually see happening. I especially like your conversation, I can hear them talking pretty much just like that. Thanks for a nice story.
Kris chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Very good as always!
hellocowboy chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
A thoroughly enjoyable glimpse into the early relationship days of Matt and Kitty with descriptions so vivid I felt I was in the room with them! I especially loved the use of the journal entry and, without a doubt, this line - All I can say is, David was...lacking...compared to Matt Dillon!

I'm glad I FINALLY got around to reading this!
Aussielover chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Nice, nice story. I love the chemistry between the two that you portray. Thanks for writing this short gem.
BigMommaT chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Another wonderful story. I love well written, detailed glimpses into early M/K history. You didn't disappoint. I especially enjoyed Kitty giving Matt the sponge bath, although. . .nevermind. ;-)

Thank you for a pleasant evening read.
meri.MKfan chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
*giant happy sigh* This is one of those fabulous stories you can read again and again - all my prior comments on GSO still apply! :-)
fantasyinmymind chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Nice start to this story. I like how you used the diary to tell about how they got together. Keep up the good work and I'll be looking forward to more.
rjkelley58 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Ah this story is just as sweet (and AWESOME) the second time around!

Upeasterner chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
It's always nice to spend time with the young Kitty and Matt! Thanks for the lovely vignette.
Redzz chapter 1 . 8/31/2009

Terrific...! Enjoyed this alot...

Thank You , for the great stories...