Reviews for A Case of the Vapors
Yuki Suou chapter 1 . 4/19
Swooning with hand sweeping forehead is just SO Dean.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
That was so cute. Not much to laugh at over an open grave but you managed to find it.
Marz1 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Too awesome for words! Here are some words anyway. Very well written! You have comedic timing!
Ibelieve24 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I love it! Great job. I'm not sure why Dean fainting over and over seemed really funny to me but it was. Thanks for the that. I needed a laugh.
SayLo chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Fainting g
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I loved how you handled the action scenes! I find that them to be the toughest to write. And I love it when Dean is embarrassed or helpless- coz he's just so damed cute! Your image of him planting wrist to brow before planting ass to ground was priceless.

Thanks for this. Good action, good brotherly dialogue and great Dean consternation (LOL)
SparklyLalala chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Aww manly pass out LOL... I can sooo see him dropping like a 19th century lady :D :slips a pillow under:

This rocked :)
Potatomash chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Haha I love it, especially the end lines! P I'm addicted to supernatural fanfics now ;P good job!
Susan chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
ah, what a giggle :)

great story, thanks for writing it!
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
that was freakin hilarious, i trhink you need to continue it til they find a solution, many chapters from now
CiZiwejes chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Haha...the bit at the end was hilarious. I couldnt keep myself from laughing and giggling hard while reading the story. Good one! Dean's fainting curse, that was funny! Oh God! I especially love the scene where Sam tantalized Dean for finting like a girl, with the back of his palm on his forehead. I so could imagine that in my mind. yep! That was funny.
Madame Seabush chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
This was adorable xD

I loved it.
mommypenguinhd chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Loved, loved, LOVED the image of Dean putting the back of his hand to his forehead before fainting away! Great story!
umino-gaara chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
This is so wrongly funny.