Reviews for What's Meant To Be
Story Stratos chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Lot's of potential and possibility! I really like it! I cannot wait to see what you can do with this. Will there be more monsters in disguise? If so, how many? How well has Yokai taught monsters to intergrate with society?
Aki King of Thieves chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
i like this story
Gamera68 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Well, this wasn't the way I expected it to turn out, but I'm pleasantly surprised none the less. Hope this turns out to be a very long, yet enjoyable read. :)
palmercurling chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
*minor squee* they're so cute! please update! i love it so far.
AnimeRulez08 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Nice one.
LoveGlutton chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Are you going to add on to this story

This is the ultimate what if of rosario vampire
Tomon chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Postponing their meating for time when they're both older and are or somehow safer ground so we can see they're really destined to end up together :) Well, I found it rather nice and enjoyable
dragolf chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
yep your stories are the best
Rexnos chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Cute. I've always liked the idea that you're destined to be with someone.

Later,

Rex
Snorkackle chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
A sequel to this story would be welcome. Not only would we get to see how the romance would turn out without them being in a monster enviornment but it would be pretty AU and the idea of you doing a story out of its 'natural' element kind of sounds sweet.
EmpressMinea chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Please continue writing dis fanfiction!
generalyao chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Great one shot! Makes you wonder if only life was like this for everyday average guys, eh?
Madgamer2k7 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I have to say this is one of my all time favourite stories. I guess it's because my life is pretty much just like Tsukune's in your story (minus the meeting moka part).
Forget4me chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I like this one-shot, oddly enough. It would be a great idea to branch out from this and make a fanfic based on this, but I can tell that you have your hands filled with stories that you try to keep up with! lol.
Kagami Junichirou chapter 1 . 8/30/2010