Reviews for What's Meant To Be
Drac-frst chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
A nice one-shot. Your work is always good, but tends to follow more.. unpleasant endings. Good nonetheless, but lots of 'what if's involving Naruto dieing or Tsukune getting screwed over somehow. It was nice to run across one that ended with a vaguely positive sentiment (and where they still lived, promoting the possibility of continuation in that sentiment).
Savaris chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Damn! I can't believe I missed 's great the way you portray how it would if they never met earlier, it moved me. Kudos! Ah, also their thoughts and their angst through the passing years, wondering if they would stay alone, only to bump into each other and finally meeting each other as it should always have been. You may not read this, but to me, you are god.
the go-to guy chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
dude, this is amazing. you should tottaly make it more than a one-shot
bobbetter chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Very well written and thought out one shot. Good job :]
SilverIceRing chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Nice. A bit rushed for sure, but it is still turning out nicely. Wish I could read some of your Naruto stories, but the ones that aren't crossovers are mostly NaruxHina. Oh well... Update soon!
uo-chou chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Heh. I like it. I guess fate has a way of making things happen, ne?
NefCanuck chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Okay now *this* is an interesting twist on things.

Having Moka & Tsukune meet later in life and not at Youkai Gauken means that many things are different, even if the people are still the same (though in this case they are both more mature both physically & likely emotionally than in canon)
puffdadder chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
SEQUEL...SEQUEL...SEQUEL. very good story. anxious for a *cough*sequel*cough*. ;)
Cool chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Cool.
Ivellios chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
One of the things that I love about your writings is that you can think up of so many unique ideas for the same universe. All as equally engaging as the last. My one complaint is that I wish they all updated more.

Well thank you for posting this interesting story and I look forward to see where it goes from here.

Sincerely,

Zach
Obsy chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Interesting way to start a RV story.
Viceral chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
nice twist on the rosario vampire i hope you keep going on thist story soon it is pretty interesting
4SwordsLink chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I like the concept, it's a nice story. The concept bears some similarity to a story written by Silver Pard, a Death Note fanfic titled "Perfectly Hollow", but where his is a decidedly tragic ending that shows how empty Light and L's lives would be without meeting the other, yours has a light at the end of the tunnel in ensuring Tsukune and Moka eventually meet (no pun intended, for the record).

I'm not sure if it's simply that your style lends itself towards more optimistic endings (keyword endings, I know you definitely don't shy away from tragedy when necessary in the middle of a story), or if it's just how the story would go along in the characters and their personalities and mind and logic and where they would have ultimately ended up. Perhaps a bit of both?

While some may wish for an expansion of this story, I think it a good choice to leave it as a one-shot. It has enough details to guide us along the story, where we can imagine what happened without needing to make leaps of logic (except for never mentioning Hokuto's plot - while it wouldn't flow well in the progression of this one-shot as is, it's not exactly something that can be ignored in potential impact on the rest of the story).

Overall, it's a good read, like any of your stories.
animesam chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
this is a good story

would not mind reading more like this
hangman1 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Hmm... Interesting. This story definetly isn't as good as Unsealed Vampire, but I really like it anyway! Please continue! Thanks!
61 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »