Reviews for What's Meant To Be
Alhazad2003 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Wow, that was so cool. Interesting take on what would've happened if Tsukune never went to Youkai Academy. I can just imagine the debacle that would've ensued if the Rosario ever came off in college. And poor Moka was scarcely more than a child when she was sealed away. Imagining her waking up as a college student would be such a shock to her, almost as shocking to her fellow students that a vampire walked among them. If you plan to do a continuation, I'd definitely read it. Until then...
Dominikku-kun chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Well, I'm sure things must have been boring for the both of them during their High school years, but, I suppose things happen for a reason.

I enjoyed this. This was short and sweet, and I sort of wish you'd continue this, I wonder what that would be like? The two of them going to college together... and what of the others? What of Kokoa? I'd like to see that.

Crimsonlink310 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Wow nice new twist to the usal RV story. I can't wait to see where this goes lol. From what I can get the other girls won't be here will they? I mean yukari could be one of moka's friends from yokai but what about ruby and mizore and also the events that were supposed to have happened didn't happen a.k.a hokuto probably because tsukune wasn't there. Whatever I like how this is going anyway and maybe tsukune and moka will have a better time if the usal gang didn't hang around. So until another chapter chaos out
XxDarkfire9xX chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Interestingly, I unlike many people seem to like your one-shot just as much as your full stories. Being as this you-the lord-we are talking about, there are virtually no issues other than a small double typo. Twice while in Tsukune's side of the story you'd refer to him as he and then a bit later on aside keep doin what you do best man!-XxDarkfire9xX
TheXReaper chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I like it. It speaks to my inner romatic. It's pretty cute how they're meant for each other. I'm guessing fate wouldn't let the other girls get invloved in what it had already determined.
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Intresting start to the story. It is so fitting that since he did not go to the normal school it was so diffrent for her also. If you do bring thier other friends into the story I hope you will show more how thing where different for them also in the monster school. I could even see the witches grades slipping from not having friends with her so that she had to go to the same colage.
SulliMike23 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I see two slight references to Love Hina, but not bad. So this is what MIGHT'VE happened if Tsukune never went to Youkai academy huh? But he and Moka would've found each other anyway.
MikeJV37 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Well, that was different... *chokes on own bile, LOL! just kidding* Seriously though, interesting story, different lil twist ya put on it. Has potential.

Black Volcarona chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Great story!
Cerilean chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Cute story. I'm a bit surprised that they didn't meet as a result of Hokuto's plans ripping the separation between human/monster worlds though, since the only reason people got involved was the whole situation between Tsukune and Saizou, so without Tsukune, his plans should technically have succeeded. It's not technically important to the story you were trying to present, but it's just a nagging thought I was left with.
Muffin-crumbs chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Really it's amazing how you can keep originality after so many ideas, great job. Furthermore the fact that your updates have been daily for some time is inspiring, and really there is nothing wrong, except for a missed word here and there this one, had the most in the last week of updates. Again great job
AznPuffyHair chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
well, if u plan to continue this, i would advise doing proof read for the future chapters. if not, then i'll just take this as a rushed plot due to some of the obvious mistake here. nothing harmful, just that it's a little... well, i'm not sure.

anyway, good job with this. u always seems to come up with interesting stuff for the things that aren't as popular as say Naruto (and that's probably why it's so interesting). keep up the good work.

I don't think i need to repeat myself everytime now. but well... u get the picture.
Slicerness chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
its strange. i enjoyed reading this but the title bothers me for some reason.
Thyrokio chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I never really tought about this scenario but it's good.

Nice work