Reviews for 10 Ways To Annoy The XMen
Akaifu chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Now do Gambit
Skitty28 chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
This is hilarious! :) Please continue!
CitySkyline chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
LOL these all made me laugh, but telling her that she's the Avatar? That had me in hysterics x] Good job
OffMyTea chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
In short,

I love this.

You sound just like me!

Oh, and its the girl scouts who have sashes. Boy scouts have somethin else.

But the picture is priceless!

more?

~Alyss
fiveysbrokenstar chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
That was hilarious.

Jean should be next.
I don't have an account chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
ha ha, im serious, this is the first fanfiction EVER that i have actually laughed out loud in. I agree, Wolverine/Hugh Jackman is hot (who cares if he's just a comic book character *i want him to be real so bad!*). Even though Ororo (Storm) and Scott (Cyclops) are both AWEZOME (long story, don't ask) i didnt even bother looking at them when i saw the Logan (Wolverine) chapter. I know this has nothing to do with this but AM I THE ONLY PERSON WHO IS (NOT) OBSESSED WITH X-MEN, INVADER ZIM, AND TEEN TITANS? (watch them, there AWEZOME and come on, seriously, you have to admit that Invader Zim has the best quotes. I mean, "Go and shave your giant head of smell with your bad self"? EPIC!) X-men (specifically Wolverine) and Invader Zim and Teen Titans are the BEST. THINGS. EVER. theyre like my idols. sorry its so long, its my very first review. i didnt know that you didnt have to have an account to make a comment. ok, im done now. PEACE!
Bright-Eyed Athena chapter 3 . 1/12/2010
Woo! Hilarious chapter, had me in stitches!

I think you should do Shadowcat next, just imagine the possibilities!
you will never know chapter 3 . 10/17/2009
you should seriously annoy rouge! like about how you cant touch her and all that stuff. Or nightcrawler about how cool it is to poof to different places!
Clumsical chapter 3 . 9/20/2009
I would like to see you annoy the hell outta Rouge.

:D good chap by the way.
sketzocase chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
awesomely amusing. you should toatlly do nightcrawler.
Chellerbelle chapter 3 . 9/12/2009
Haha oh that was a good laugh. Looking forward to more.
TheOneWithWanderlust chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
oh my gosh, youre funny! Haha keep on writing!
Yesigirlanime93 chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
That was even Better! I could barely stop laughing long enough to read the next step,People were probaly staring at me thinking I'm crazy.
Yesigirlanime93 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
That was so funny it had me gasping for air!

I loved it!
Alina18 chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
Hi. I just wanted to say that the list so far is absolutely hysterical and I hope you continue it. I can't wait to see what you come up with for Cyclops.

-Alina Scharwyn