Reviews for The Beginnings Repository
Selias chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Oh, man. That made me laugh.
Rose1948 chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
Poor dearling. I have only two story ideas with a potential third if only I could come up with a manga to read that wouldn't choke to death with the insertion of a 4-tail kitsune. ::snickers::

Cute idea, though. ::nods::
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
::fol:: Oh this is priceless! Shame your muse took a hike on this one. I never saw anything similar out there. Nammit.
luger 7 chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
A most excellent fanfic. Party on, dude.
Innortal chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
Awesome work. And I do think she would fit in there. Although, it would probably end up being the innocent (Kasumi) going splat instead of those who deserve it.
Adeptis chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
Interesting story idea, It would be fun to have Dokuro be more on Ranma's side.
Vld chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
Pipirupirupiru-pipirupi!

Pipirupirupiru-pipirupi!

Nande mo dekichau BATTO ESUKALIBOORUGU!

Excellent! But Dokuro-chan is definitely not the worst God could have done.

First, in the very same delirium as the dear crazed tenshi, there is Punie, from "DaiMahou Toge", and her "Lyrical Tkarev KILL THEM ALL!" and her submission techniques.

In a... kinda more serious kind, you have Revy, from Black Lagoon. She would take his insults with a toothy smile... and a bullet in each of his kneecaps.

Enma Ai, the scary Jigoku Shoujo, would either keep a straight face, or have a fake laugh before simply sending him to Hell.

Wednesday, (yes, the one from Addams Family) would drug his food, and THEN bind him to an electrified chair. Or use any other kind of torture instrument.

Still pretty fun, though.
Tari F chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
"I'm just as tempted to do this one than I am to do the Evangelion crossover I started for the opening chapter of The Beginnings Repository."

Stop taunting me!

Cruelty, I say, cruelty!
Bruce chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
And if she can't club 'em to death, she'll turn them into monkeys.
Bruce chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
Eh, don't buy it. She's the frickin' CLUB-TO-DEATH-ANGEL: if she's planning to splatter Ryoga, she'll just put a bit more English on the club next time. But she'll bring him back to life again if Ranma objects. POSSIBLY running away fast, fast, fast might work, although the near-misses will do serious property damage.

Bruce
Tari F chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
I'm quite sad that you aren't continuing this one. xD

If anyone /does/ continue it, though, will you post a notice about it? :D

-Tari
Randoh chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Very promising start. I hope you turn this into a full length story. I particularly enjoyed how Ranma handled the situation-Amused, just-along-for-the-ride, involved but in an unobtrusive way.
reader chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Hehe, nice.

While I may have come across a fic with a similar enough idea, the changes you made make this story uniquely yours. I hope you continue this.
mikek3332002 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Good start into you introduced the name Yui. The change it names just came out of know where and left me confused
luger 7 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Got some good ideas here dude.