Reviews for When You Learn To Sing
Evanne.Bo chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
are u dead?
Nobody chapter 3 . 3/16/2010
where is the rest I need to know wha happens please finesh it please please please
Mnemosyne77 chapter 3 . 12/29/2009
So, I had to take a moment before posting this review to get the mental image of "Merlin muffins" out of my head... um, yummy.

*shakes head to clear delightful mental image*

There's a lot to like in this chapter; Gwen seeing the similarities between Merlin and Morgana, Arthur being Arthur, Gwen noting Merlin's heroism, and Gwen telling everyone she's involved with Merlin.

But the big question is: where's Chapter 4?
Mnemosyne77 chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
An enjoyable chapter. After watching S2 it's so nice to remember a time when the characters actually talked to each other and helped each other.

BTW, when you say "sleep depravity" I think you mean "sleep deprivation". Depravity is like moral degradation, corruption, even debauchery. So when you say that Morgana's "sleep depravity was taking its toll" it means... something else LOL.
Mnemosyne77 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Ooh, great beginning. Very taut and you portray Morgana's fear and confusion well. And now I'll go off and read Ch2.
GuildedDragonfly chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
Really intreagued by your story so far but still no chapter 4? :( Please update soon! Good writing style, keep up the good work!
BonGarland chapter 3 . 9/30/2009
lol i always love a lack of cliffhanger! and excellent plot and writing! i look forward to reading more :D
ChroniclesofNarniaGleeandDW chapter 3 . 9/28/2009
Update soon!
ChroniclesofNarniaGleeandDW chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
Awesome Chapter! I think it's going to be a Merlin/Morgana fic, but I may be wrong!
ChroniclesofNarniaGleeandDW chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Oh! This sounds amazing! D
SwordMasterZ chapter 3 . 9/28/2009
come on Arther give Merlin some credit for once in your life

poor morgana.
BluePixieOfTheGalaxy chapter 3 . 9/28/2009
I think your story is great with and without a cliff hanger. But it's really good! I enjoy it! Hope you update soon!
Chocolate Scones chapter 3 . 9/28/2009
I love this chapter! I'm glad that Morgana finally knows about her powers and that Merlin's now there to support her. I'm wondering how Gwen will deal with Morgana's magic, she doesn't seem very comfortable with it.

The scene with Gaius is lovely, the characterizations are great!

I do like the occasional cliff hanger, but I'm happy either way!

Keep up the good work!
Ram3nchan chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
Hey! Another great chapter. I can't wait for the next. I really enjoyed the small bit between Morgana and Gaius.
Ram3nchan chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
Hey.

I just read this and i have to say it's great. I can't wait for the next chapter!