Reviews for Time Between Us
cocholat chapter 30 . 1/18
Guest chapter 29 . 12/13/2014
I just watched the fricken video... the hell... why do I feel so... its just... the fricken feels... I am actually crying... fricken tears running down my face...
by the way the story is bloody fantastic so far.
Guest chapter 32 . 11/15/2014
Loved it .. Hillarius and heartwarming..Just fantastic .. Best time travel fic I have read . Kudos !
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 31 . 11/1/2014
& kudos for saving Grandpa Ted! (took me a while to realize you had, sorry to be slow)
YoChicken chapter 4 . 10/9/2014
ahahah loved the last sentence! :D
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 32 . 9/13/2014
LOVE BEYOND WORDS I was honestly wondering as I approached the end how you were going to resolve the issue of James 2 & Sirius forever being parted (and the love triangle it would've made that would have Wren seen to me as a conciliation bf) I am so estactically happy with how you wrapped everything up. (Now I only have to worry -slightly- of how the love triangle will work once they are all on their 'next great adventure' many many decades from now, but seeing as Sirius knowing who Wren was and will be to 'Jamie' and the two partial souls getting along for so many years maybe their triangle could work. I love how it wasn't Sirius overshadowing Wren's original personality only being like something of a background thought/guidance allowing Wren to be completely Wren -just with an advantage intelligence- and understanding James2- wise.

My question, since Sirius's was last seen through the use of the resurrection stone (who's powers might be slightly broken from the second Perevell willingly going to Death) does that mean that had anyone brought to the living realm through the Stone who had previously been dead but in limbo, for example all Dementor and Veil victims, could be brought back to living through partnering someone else entering death limbo as long as one of them was still attached to their living body?

Great -no FANTASTIC- story writing as always.
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
Fricken BRILLIANT! Non-stop laughter, I was holding my sides to keep from falling out of my chair! Can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Hi, just wanted to say that I love your story! So much so it inspired to try and write my own. Unfortunately I'm not as good of a writer and we'll I have this a mixing idea for an HP story and I feel it could be better if someone else wrote it with me. So if you have any free time please read (From the Ashes by James parry) and tell me what you thing and if you would be willing to write with me or if you want to adopt the story I don't mind one bit so long as it written by someone who can do it justice. 4From The Ashes ยป A girl with platinum blonde hair and familiar green eyes appears in their lives as a warning from the future turning their world upside down and bring some truths to light. Time Travel SLASH,DM-HP, BZ-GW,HG-RW, OC/OC.
Harry Potter, M, English, Romance & Angst, chapters: 3, words: 5k, favs: 5, follows: 12, updated: Jun 24 published: Jan 2, Draco M., Harry P., Severus S., Andromeda T.
Kashlazy chapter 32 . 7/9/2014
So confused! so is wren sirius? Anyway amazing amazing story!
Mystia Katsuragi chapter 7 . 5/8/2014
I'm rereading this story again and I have been wondering, is James' Sassy the same as Ceres' Elf, the one from Wearing His Ring? Just curious lol
GoldenGyrfalcon chapter 32 . 4/26/2014
I know this fic is pretty old, but I have to review. Honestly, one of the best things I have read on this site in a long time. No other James Sirius Potter fic has really sort of done this type of story. I mean, yeah the back in time thing has been done, but James being gay? And getting to be Dumbledore's confidant? And lend Dumbledore erotic gay novels? Brilliant! I was laughing so hard. I know I sound like an idiot, and I keep gushing, but was a good story, with a plot, and a resolution that made sense. I love that Dumbledore is waiting for them with a pitcher of lemonade. Ps Dumbledore in a Hawaiian shirt and sandals? Brilliant. The bitch fest scene was a favorite of mine.
Girlwhocares chapter 32 . 4/26/2014
That was truely beautiful ;) thanks for sharing this with us
RenaKane chapter 32 . 4/24/2014
DAWWWW so cute! I had mini heart attacks throughout this read, but it was brilliant per usual.
somebody chapter 19 . 4/22/2014
Love the pun!(Bloody woman)
GlambertMatt chapter 32 . 3/20/2014
Ok, that was bloody brilliant. I just read it from start to end in one day. So beautiful and well written. I loved it. And a great ending as well. I have to admit I have never read a James Sirius Potter fic before, this was my first, and I really really liked it.

Well done on another excellent story.