Reviews for Time Between Us
R.Firefly chapter 32 . 9/17
A hidden gem I found amongst many rocks. I laughed. I smiled. I frowned. I cried. Damn. This story was just heartbreaking and wonderful. Thank you for writing this.
Fox and Eggy chapter 32 . 1/30
Wow. That's kinda weird. But cool! I really liked the ending. It was very sweet :)
Fox and Eggy chapter 29 . 1/30
Holy shite this is really good. I was a little apprehensive at first, but honestly, this is one of the best next generation/mauraders stories I've read. I love Jamie and all the original characters, as well as you OCs. They're really cute. :). Actually, a ton of things about this fic are really cute, especially that scene at the end with Jamie falling asleep on Sirius. :)
Fox and Eggy chapter 3 . 1/28
Dude, I remember you! You're the one with the crazy ideas that wrote the fic about a romance between a Hogwarts student and a professor that was in the same year as his dad and dated his mom or something!
Fox and Eggy chapter 2 . 1/28
I'm a diehard Remus/Sirius shipper (or at least I like to think I'm that... what's the word? focused? Dedicated? Faithful?...XD whatever) so I'm not sure if I'll like this, but maybe.
Ice-queen chapter 32 . 11/24/2016
Only my god. That was so refreshing! I loved the plot it was very unique. And the personalities you gave the characters we humorous and childish enough for the teens that they worked. Over all it was awesome I literally could not put my phone down and stop reading it :)
missarising chapter 32 . 10/27/2016
That was such a sweet ending I cried
Guest chapter 32 . 10/3/2016
That was Cute...Happy tears .
cocholat chapter 30 . 1/18/2015
Brilliant!
Guest chapter 29 . 12/13/2014
I just watched the fricken video... the hell... why do I feel so... its just... the fricken feels... I am actually crying... fricken tears running down my face...
by the way the story is bloody fantastic so far.
Guest chapter 32 . 11/15/2014
Loved it .. Hillarius and heartwarming..Just fantastic .. Best time travel fic I have read . Kudos !
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 31 . 11/1/2014
& kudos for saving Grandpa Ted! (took me a while to realize you had, sorry to be slow)
YoChicken chapter 4 . 10/9/2014
ahahah loved the last sentence! :D
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 32 . 9/13/2014
LOVE BEYOND WORDS I was honestly wondering as I approached the end how you were going to resolve the issue of James 2 & Sirius forever being parted (and the love triangle it would've made that would have Wren seen to me as a conciliation bf) I am so estactically happy with how you wrapped everything up. (Now I only have to worry -slightly- of how the love triangle will work once they are all on their 'next great adventure' many many decades from now, but seeing as Sirius knowing who Wren was and will be to 'Jamie' and the two partial souls getting along for so many years maybe their triangle could work. I love how it wasn't Sirius overshadowing Wren's original personality only being like something of a background thought/guidance allowing Wren to be completely Wren -just with an advantage intelligence- and understanding James2- wise.

My question, since Sirius's was last seen through the use of the resurrection stone (who's powers might be slightly broken from the second Perevell willingly going to Death) does that mean that had anyone brought to the living realm through the Stone who had previously been dead but in limbo, for example all Dementor and Veil victims, could be brought back to living through partnering someone else entering death limbo as long as one of them was still attached to their living body?

Great -no FANTASTIC- story writing as always.
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
Fricken BRILLIANT! Non-stop laughter, I was holding my sides to keep from falling out of my chair! Can't wait to read more.