Reviews for Time Between Us
SkyWarrior66 chapter 32 . 11/12/2017
OMG roller coaster of emotions this last chapter. I was prepared for angst and forever pining or some convoluted time travel mistake. This is unexpected and so much better :D
heather s black chapter 32 . 11/3/2017
Great job! Kept me really captivated. I was hoping for a little bit more of an epilogue with the older gen but this sufficed well.
purplepoet01 chapter 32 . 10/29/2017
I loved this! I found it to be really sad in some parts, but the ending was beautiful, and happy; it is so worth the time to read!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2017
This is by far the best next gen fix I've ever read and one of the top three time travel five. Loved every moment of it!
Thanks
R.Firefly chapter 32 . 9/17/2017
A hidden gem I found amongst many rocks. I laughed. I smiled. I frowned. I cried. Damn. This story was just heartbreaking and wonderful. Thank you for writing this.
Fox and Eggy chapter 32 . 1/30/2017
Wow. That's kinda weird. But cool! I really liked the ending. It was very sweet :)
Fox and Eggy chapter 29 . 1/30/2017
Holy shite this is really good. I was a little apprehensive at first, but honestly, this is one of the best next generation/mauraders stories I've read. I love Jamie and all the original characters, as well as you OCs. They're really cute. :). Actually, a ton of things about this fic are really cute, especially that scene at the end with Jamie falling asleep on Sirius. :)
Fox and Eggy chapter 3 . 1/28/2017
Dude, I remember you! You're the one with the crazy ideas that wrote the fic about a romance between a Hogwarts student and a professor that was in the same year as his dad and dated his mom or something!
Fox and Eggy chapter 2 . 1/28/2017
I'm a diehard Remus/Sirius shipper (or at least I like to think I'm that... what's the word? focused? Dedicated? Faithful?...XD whatever) so I'm not sure if I'll like this, but maybe.
Ice-queen chapter 32 . 11/24/2016
Only my god. That was so refreshing! I loved the plot it was very unique. And the personalities you gave the characters we humorous and childish enough for the teens that they worked. Over all it was awesome I literally could not put my phone down and stop reading it :)
hyacinth-ophiuchus chapter 32 . 10/27/2016
That was such a sweet ending I cried
Guest chapter 32 . 10/3/2016
That was Cute...Happy tears .
cocholat chapter 30 . 1/18/2015
Brilliant!
Guest chapter 29 . 12/13/2014
I just watched the fricken video... the hell... why do I feel so... its just... the fricken feels... I am actually crying... fricken tears running down my face...
by the way the story is bloody fantastic so far.
Guest chapter 32 . 11/15/2014
Loved it .. Hillarius and heartwarming..Just fantastic .. Best time travel fic I have read . Kudos !