Reviews for Good Heavens, Carlisle!
mrs.jasperhale1015 chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
i think gretta needs to take care of you just like she did kimmy
The Regboner Queen chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
"And why aren't you mad? I just cheated on you!"

"I'm not mad because I cheated on you too" She answered defiantly.

"What? With who?"

"Emmett. Jasper. Edward. All of them" Esme looked quite proud of herself "I am irresistible. Bella tried to seduce me, once, but I simply can't bear the child"

"What about Alice and Rose? Are they in love with their husbands, at least?" The clueless doctor inquired cluelessly. Esme scoffed again – it was apparently becoming a habit now that she didn't have to fake anymore.

"Oh, they're in love, alright" Carlisle breathed a sigh of relief "With each other. And Edward cheated on me with Emmett, but that's fine. Jazz is still loyal to his queen"

lmao lol lol lol

this was hilarious XD
MGA-Middy chapter 1 . 2/6/2011

Kendalls LogieBear chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
OMFG! that was funny as hell! that was crazy, and i loved it.

i was laughing so much my sides hurt and my brother is looking at me like WTF? lmao funny
Crystal Joyy chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Dats fucked up... And yes I did laugh my ass of if you were wondering. I actually made sure I had drink in my mouth the whole Rome I was reading it. It came out my nose. It burned. But I had fun...
MaryBeth Church chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
ooooooookkkkkkk did NOT see that coming haha lmao though funny as well... funny stuff...
EMMETTSEMOROSE chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
MyImmortalMajor chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
That has to be the... most random story I have ever read. Ever. In the history of all I have read. And I like it :D This was awesomely funny!
missmontana chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
What a humorous piece. I love that thisis so silly it is funny.
alieangel chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
that was well funny!
mountainhunt44 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
one word was funny, laughing a lot
SharetheBook chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
I didn't think that could be so funny! For the 1sy chapter! It was awsome!
Hatake Kai chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
MrsEsmeCullen chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
umm... u think you may have missed something out in the summary:(

THAT TEAM CARLISLE SHOULDN'T READ other than that it seems to be popular so well done