Reviews for Waiting for You!
DraxAQN chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Good job on the story. But would have been better with LuHan.
Googlemo chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Em... Where is ANY romance or LuHan here?! the story is boring...
Gcatthewonderful chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
make more!this is amazing!
Dud chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
It was good
Dud chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
It was good
jennynimmo chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Hancock made friends with the whole crew. Sweet! plz update the next chapter!
ritsu01 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I was hoping for more humor...but this was still a good read XD
D chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
I've been DYING to read a fanfic about this where the straw hat crew visits Amazon Lily and meets Hancock so THANK YOU Can't wait for the next chapter and keep up the good work :D
mikebaz227 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
This is the first One Piece story with Boa Hancock that I actually like. You have something good going on here. Cant wait till you update.
animefan28 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
good first chapter! I hope theres another one soon! :D
NaruHinaFanboy chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Epic intro my friend you kept the cast in character and I especially laughed when Sanji was turned into stone. Your fic has potential to be a great story so please continue _
squallrinoa007 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Great story. I'm now eager to read Chapter 2 but was disappointed to realize that it's only in its first chapter.

One thing though, You should have provided more details on how Hancock's emotion when she relives her past. I think you should also have given importance to that since we saw how it affects her in the anime and manga.

All in all, great job. :)
blue-nuriel chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Good first chapter. I really can't wait for Hancock to meet the other Strawhats. 3
beserkerbeast chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
nice story, really like this pairing

Keep it up
Monkey D Hancock chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
I really like your story, since this is my favorite pairing in One Piece. I hope you write a second chapter.