Reviews for Waiting for You!
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Haha! That's pretty cool!
grammahPolice chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Love it! Can't wait to read more.
YaoiFanaticFreak chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
next, next, next, next! OMG! i am SO-SO-SO LOVE LuHan pair! *squeal*

really hope Oda-san sure make them together.. *sigh*
HAzArdrOxS chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Great job on the character's personalities looking forward to the next chapter
Reikson chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
A little forced in some places.
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
UWE HE HE HE, WE NEED MORE OF YOUR STORIES LIKE THIS, THANKS FOR MAKING THIS FIC, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
yarra chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
I want LuffyxBoa!
Millix chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
I like it. I love how you set the mood for the setting and how you wrote out Hancock's first encounter with the crew. Keep it up!:)

P.S.-This is inspiring me with my stories.
Jinukug chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Amazing and well written. I must say I'm glad you are considering writing a story with this pairing considering all the male/male romance and few hetero pairings this site has to offer. I can't wait for the next chapter. Please post a new one soon. Thank you.
lindon2 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
good fic
Ripedeath chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
That was awesome!

I did not expect something that good!

You have to post another chapter!
KK the Prophet chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Yay, a new LuffyHancock story! I can’t wait to see what happens next.
VVolf chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Nice flow and grammar (though your title begs to differ XD). Not to mention testing my Japanese and I'm embarrassed that I have no idea what Mellorine means...I get mello but not the rest.

I like how you describe things Oda style, what with the sweat drops and jaw dropping/eyes popping faces we're so familiar with. An extra plus on how you maintained their characters, from the Straw hat crews (especially how they accepted Hancock without hesitation) to the screaming fans (or rather residents) of Amazon Lily.

I cracked when Boa kicked Chopper. Hilarious yet so her style.

I'm curious how you're gonna go with the story. Adding it to alert. Til next time. Abayo! (rude I know, I'm just not a Sayonara kind of guy XD)
28 | « Prev Page 1 2