Reviews for The Forest Maiden's View
Yuki Suou chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
OH MY FREAKING VALAR! That was funny!
Annabanana28 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
This story is so CUTE, it would be great if you continue this story.
Lorien20 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I think it would be great if you wrote more. I really enjoyed it!
blackunicorne chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Great!
TanukiBloodWolf chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Please continue, its such a lovely story!
Sephira Vanya Estelwen chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
please let me know if you do a story form this. would love to read it. it's sweet.
Sjora chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Oh come on! Keep writing! Keep writing. I beg of you! I am dying to know what happening next. I really want to know if they finally end up talk to each other! I so hate that it end like this! It's not natural! Please, I am hooking. Please! Keep writing! :D
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
You've GOT to continue this story! I love it so far! It promises to be a great HaldirOC story! Please continue!

Needless to say, I love this!
Vashti chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Thid was exceedingly cute. I love how you brought them down to Earth with real issues concerns. Your OC sounds like fun. It seems unlikely, but I'd love to see more of this storyline.
Glory Bee chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
It was a sweet story with a lot of potential, but I guess for some reason you chose not to continue it. :(
LittleSparrow93 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Oh this cheered me up after a horrendous day at work.

'She really did have the best view in all the wood.' That last line finished me off getting odd looks for out burst of giggles.
Ladygreysun chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
You could continue ;)

I like the first part, so free-spirited, and it offers such a contrast with Haldir's character.

Mind you, I think I would be bored pretty quickly if someone blabbed on about dresses and line: '...who also happened to be rather enthralled with the backside of a certain warrior who frequently passed by" made my day.
FerdinandSutcliffe chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
please write more! :D PLEASE? I want to read more.

you have me enthralled XP
ForeverisGone13 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I know this was published a while ago, but it would be great if this was continued :D
LadyConfidential chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I really enjoyed this story and hope that, if you find the inspiration, it could be made into a longer tale. If not, it is intriguing and sweet all the same :)