Reviews for Against All Odds
Seryia chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
Wo-ow. That's all I can say. Even though I'm on the first chapter, I'm hooked. Your writing skills are awsome!

Heh, also, I'm reading this with no regard to knowing what happens in the end of the game, although I have a pretty good idea what happens from watching music videos and all. Great spoilers they are. My friend has the game, but she can't get past the big summoning battle with that important person... she said something about not having one of the creatures...

I also don't know the official lingo, etc. because I haven't gotten a precious playstation and FFX game yet! I'm dying for one...maybe Christmas will be the day. *clutches hands hopefully* Who knows. And yet, with no game, I'm still hooked to Tidus, brought on by the couple hours I watched contentedly while my friend played. Le sigh.

Well, naamarie!

-Meg-
Sakura Omoide chapter 12 . 4/25/2002
*sniffles* Soo...So GOOD! A romantic fic with a hint of mystery...I like! You must continue writing other stories! I bet, you might even be able to get up into the top ranks of book writers if you write somethink even BETTER than this and publish it. I love when people are able to show so much emotion in stories...

Auron: Please don't start crying on me!

Hey! No you wrecked my mood you dead rotting person! *sprays some Calgon body mist around him*

Auron: *grumbles at the smell and pulls out his Masamune from where, we don't know*

Ack! Please! No! I'm sorry for what I did in that last review! PLEEASSSEEEEE FORGIVE ME! *eeks as she ducks from the blade, which almost sliced her hair off* AAAAAHHHHH! *RUNS!*

Auron: Mwuahahaha! Feel my wrath! I'm the almighty, immortal Auron! BWUAHAHAHA! *runs after her*

DON'T HATE ME CAUSE I'M BEAUTIFUL! SORRY FOR THIS! CIOU! *runs faster for dear life*

Lil' blondie Al Bhed with things that go "BOOOOOM!"
Kat lost in the world chapter 12 . 3/27/2002
okay that was a really good fic xD i love the ending... _ you should write more ffx fics i'd soooo read them!
Tanaya chapter 12 . 3/21/2002
That was one of the best fanfic stories I've ever read. It's definately the best FFX fics I've read and probably will read. You did a more than wonderful job on this.
Angel Rikku1 chapter 12 . 3/20/2002
great story u did a very good job on it hehe

tootles -

AngelRikku
Alma4 chapter 12 . 3/20/2002
Wow! I need that. I was not pleased with the FFX ending, and I needed something to ease my mind. I was expecting more to tell the truth. The beginning was great and got me into the your story, but then it kinda like went down. I am not saying is bad. Is actually good! It went a further into the game and that's what fanfiction is all about, ne?
Mercedes McPhereson chapter 12 . 3/20/2002
Well done! A beautiful ending! A happy ending! I caught myself crying as Yuna was swimming to Tidus. This is definitely helping mend the broken hearts that cried at the ending. It's like an haunting ghost being put to rest so it is set free from lingering an old mansion and can proceed to the afterlife, ya know? I only wish this was the real ending, but we'll have to see in FFX international, now won't we? For now, it's only being released in Japan. Just cross your fingers it'll be released in Europe and US!

Well, great ending, indeed. I can't believe I was 3 days late reading this- well, hope you get my review!

Rachel (my real name)
darcee-michelle chapter 12 . 3/18/2002
That was a very nice ending to a great story. Well done... And that poem about death was amazing.

Darcee :)
Syvia chapter 12 . 3/18/2002
*smiles* I kind of want a sequel, but this was a very nice fic! Two thumbs up. _
Syvia chapter 8 . 3/18/2002
I'm so mad that I lost track of this story! *grins* Oh well, I've found it again, and you're even done with it! It'll be fun to read! _
Wings of Stars chapter 12 . 3/17/2002
Awww gorgeous! You're my hero, now. Lol. . . anyways, you have a wonderful style and you're just cool. Love and fuzzy slippers to you!
darcee-michelle chapter 11 . 3/17/2002
Wow! This is simply amazing. I can't believe I didn't find it sooner. Your characters all have such depth, and the plot is intriguing. I hope you're going to continue. I'd love to see what happens next. Please continue...

Darcee :)
IceWolf645 chapter 11 . 3/17/2002
Beautiful! Your writing skills are spectacular. _ I wish I could do as good as you have.

Super ending. It left me wanting more, just as the original ending of FFX did.
Angel Rikku1 chapter 11 . 3/16/2002