Reviews for Against All Odds
Kat lost in the world chapter 10 . 3/11/2002
aww! tidus is getting out! okay i think you should end it soon, because you know, all they need to do is basically meet. But make it a good and worthwile ending. don't rush it. But dont add so much so it gets kind of blah to read. _;; thats what i think. I love your fic!
Princess Srah chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
Luv it , Luv it!
Angel Rikku1 chapter 10 . 3/10/2002
you should keep going its a good story and you have a lot going for it.
Mercedes McPhereson chapter 10 . 3/9/2002
That was a very strong chapter. You can really feel Tidus coming back to reality. I'm glad that you aren't ending the story so soon. You left a good amount of suspense there with the whole thing about Tidus being close to death. I'll be checking every day for the next chapter. So as always, keep up the great work! Best of luck with the next chapters!
Jamie6 chapter 10 . 3/9/2002
Yeah, and, and?
Guest chapter 10 . 3/8/2002
This plot is good. It'll only run thin if you make it that way. Add a twist here and there and perhaps you could add onto it, but then again, you might want to end it while the story's still good. Just remember, don't rush to end a story and leave an unfinished ending just because one person says it seems thin.
StephieRiSaBi chapter 10 . 3/8/2002
OMG! Great! You better update soon, I am in such suspense. Terrific job.
Mignonne chapter 10 . 3/8/2002
I'm really enjoying this story. It seems like it's winding to a close pretty nicely, and though I enjoy long fics, many of them are *very* strained and drawn out. That definitely hasn't been a problem for you yet. What you do with the story is your choice, either long or short. Your writing style is nice enough that it would work either way.
Angel Rikku1 chapter 9 . 3/7/2002
dude... *wipes tears* iam so worried heh ../ iam ok ... really ..
Mercedes McPhereson chapter 9 . 3/6/2002
I'm so excited! They're getting so close to finding Tidus! I just don't want the story to end though; I enjoy your style of writing! Just try not to rush it so that you can keep all of us on the edge of our seat, and we bit our lips in anticipation until they bleed!

(Just one thing, in the third from last paragraph you spelled Lulu as "Luku". A quick fix with shape that right up!)

I hope everything works out well with Chapter 10! I can't believe I didn't find out Chapter 9 was out until 3 days later, but oh well. As always...I can hardly wait! Keep up the great work!
Kat lost in the world chapter 9 . 3/6/2002
Aww! i love your fic after reading some really good aurikku fics... it's strange to read yours... but its still nice _ the chapters are a little short.. which is upsetting ;-; writteeee moreee! pleaaseeee!
SerenadeKnight44 chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
Excellant fanfic, definetly one that kept me hooked, I can't wait to read future chapters )
Griever chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
Heh... I haven't even been to FFN in a year or so... but I have to say this was the first new story that really caught my attention. You're doing good, but the plot runs a little thin. I recommend continuing.
Tidus chapter 9 . 3/3/2002
Hey great story! I really like how this is going.

Just don't make it end soon.

Mayonaka no Ame chapter 9 . 3/3/2002
YEY! Tidus is as good as found!...or so i think...hmm, how this one is gonna turn out i have no idea. Just keep them chapters coming. Good work.

From ~*Mayonaka*