Reviews for Against All Odds
Angel Rikku1 chapter 7 . 3/2/2002
love the story cant wait to find out what happens
Angel Rikku chapter 8 . 3/2/2002
Must... Read... More..Need.. Chapter... 9...
Mercedes McPhereson chapter 8 . 3/2/2002
The newest chapter (8) was very creative, in my opinion. You can guarentee people will be coming back to see what happens in Chapter 9 with that little cliff-hanger you left us all. Everyone is on the edge of their seats waiting for Yuna and Tidus to be reunited at last with so many questions just buzzing around in their heads asking how and when. I think I speak for everyone when I say I can't wait to see it! As always, keep up the excellent work!
Darth Bond chapter 8 . 3/2/2002
Wow, I love this fic! After beating Final Fantasy X I felt sort of...dissapointed with the ending, so I'd been looking for a good story that'd leave me satisfied with a better outcome for Tidus and Yuna, and this is definately what I've been looking for. Can't wait to read the next chapter when you have it up.
Dagger chapter 8 . 3/1/2002
I love it so far, kep it up.
Kat lost in the world chapter 8 . 3/1/2002
argh! i wanna know what happens next! I LOVE THIS FIC! plese get the next one up soon ;-;
PikaLee chapter 8 . 3/1/2002
This story is quite possibly the most well-written ones of all the FFX ones I've read. The only problems I've seen are a few typos here and there, that's all I can think of. This is great, I want to see what happenes next!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/1/2002
Yippy! Tidus is going to escape! I hope they're plan works out ok. I love this story. It's so creative and you have some great imagery. Keep up the writing and get a new chapter out soon (please).
aziza chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
Thanks for the feedback; I really appreciate it! I'd review your story-I just have never seen/don't have a clue about Final Fantasy so it might turn out to be a little like "what the hell"...

But I can't thank you enough for the review... We need more people like you here!
Lauren chapter 7 . 2/12/2002
Hey I wanna know what happens finish the story then e-mail me and tell me that you updated it!

Finish the story!

-Lauren
Mercedes McPhereson chapter 7 . 2/10/2002
I'm addicted, you know. But there is one thing that doesn't fit at all into the story. Try to refrain from having the characters say 'jesus' or 'god'. Both are completely non-existant in Spira and when you get caught up in reading the great in-character dialogue, seeing them say 'jesus' is a set back.
Tiger5913 chapter 7 . 2/3/2002
Tidus got named Vern? o.O What a weird chick that Hershey is! C'mon Tidus, remember Yuna! Yunis 4 life!
unknown chapter 7 . 2/2/2002
Great story so far... Can't wait for the next chapter!
biggestffxfanever chapter 6 . 2/1/2002
awesome,finish please! got to read te end
a.n.g.e.l chapter 6 . 2/1/2002
Nice job! Can't wait to read more~
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »